CHAPTER 12

CHAPTER 12: WHY IS HE DIFFERENT?
JADE'S POV:

We walk inside starbucks and order our drinks. Lily got a white mocha with a banna muffin while i got a camarel frapchino with a chocolate chip brownie. Yum. We sit in the back corner and we start chatting.

"how are you and william" i say while wiggling my eyebrows.

"great actually we're going on a date tonight" she starts smiling wide while turning red.

"aww you're blush-"

I was interrupted by a voice i have heard before but i just can't pin it. "well hello there ladies. I couldn't help noticing that 2 very beautiful girls talking about boys. Are you both taken" he looks at me and i stare at him wiith wide eyes. Ravn hair,cixxled jaw,hazel eyes,beautiful smirk and smile, tanned and handsome. DAMON.

"umm actually we have to get going sadly but nice meeting whatever your name is but i truly don't want to kn-"

"damon, it's damon sweetheart." he smiles a wide smile and stares at me. "maybe i can take you out? You seem like a lovely girl and i do love lovely girls" He looks me at me up and down. I shiver, i love the feeling of his eyes on me and only me.

"pardon me lady but i didn't catch your name."

""it's jade"

"jade...what a beautiful name for a beautiful girl. When he said my name it sent shivers down my spine and for a minute i forgot lily was there.

"umm that is soooo cheesy dude like come on even i can come up with better pick up lines and IM A GIRL. Like um... if you were flappy bird i would tap you all night" she said and then she winks at the end. Damon blushes but then he suddenly glarees at her with the most evil but sexy eyes. Lily was unfazed by his glare and she turnd me. "let's go jade because we need to go shopping"

We left damon there standing in the same place but just glaring at lily. All of sudden lily starts coughing up blood and her eyes roll back. I start screaming and crying. Yet it was like no heard me. "lily oh god lily!! STOP IT!!!!STOP IT DAMON!!PLEASE"

"only if your little friend her doesn't make me look like a fool infront of you."

After he said that i look at lily and she is staring at me weirdly. "umm jade you ok? You were staring at the dude for 5 minutes. It was like you couldn't hear me calling your name."

"oh umm sorry just that i blacked out." Damon walks up to me and whispers in my ear. "Hun i wouldn't do that to my mate's best friend but i wouldn't promise anything. I also hate your outfit." Just like that he walks out the door into a dark ally.

"hey lily meet me at the dress shop in the corner i'll be there in a sec." I start walking towards the ally he walked in. I don't know why but it was like someone was controlling my body and making me go find him.
All of sudden everything starts to spin and im in a dark place. I see bones on the flooor and fire everywhere. All of a sudden the most handsome guy walks infront of me.

"ahh so this is the special jade. I've heard a lot about you young girl. I wonder why you got stuck with the most second powerful demon in hell. Surely faith wants you dead or even make you a monster. But enough chit-chat. I'm pretty sure you know why you are here. If im corrct you already met your edward and jacob right? Now you are meeting your own damon. Don't worry though sweetheart damon knows how gto control himself around his mate.....i hope. Now i know you don't like this place nor do you even want to stay."

"why do i have a deamon mate when they want me to be good."

"tisk tisk tisk. You are smart but not that smart. See i'm pretty sure you know what ying-yang is right? If im correct well let me give you a little, quick lesson. As you know the white is good and the black is bad. There is a black spot on the white side and a white spot on the black side. Which means there is a little bad in good and little good in the bad. Honey that's life. Now back to you. Here is your charm." He slides a gold ying-yang charm. The gold for good and the black for bad. I grab it and when i do it just appears on my bracelt.

"now here is a rule.....damon can't find out you have other mates because he is the most jealous mate out of all. He will do dangerous stuuf but he will never hurt you. He has to find out when it's time. You will know when it's time to tell him and when it's time to defeat or turn every bad pack,group,sirens,evil faires and many more. With the help of your mates but please remember if damon finds out. Everything will fall apart. You can tell your other mates they will understand because their guardinans told them. Now you have to go and help damon stop eating humans. Nice outfiit but it dooesn't help demon back off dumb girls."

With that im behind damon and he is soo scary scaring the living shit out the poor lad. "damon" he turns around shocked and the lad knew it was his time to escape. Damon tried reaching but i jumpd infront of his long claw. Before he scratched my stomach he pulled back quickly.

"j-jade now! I don't want to hurt you and im very hungry."

I look at him and stick my hand out infront of me. Maybe he can nibble on my hand. I am part vampire so i should heal.

"no jade. i can't i wouldn't be able to stop."

"look damon it's for your old good,so you can being a murder plus im a hybird i will heal quickly. He stares at my hand with his black eyes and he looks at e with the same but i wasn't scared. He was pleading wiith black eyes to not let him do this but i just put my wrist against his lips. He kept trying to hold himself back hmm the devil was right.. He wouldn't hurt me. I did what i had to do. I made damon bite me. He starts nibbling on my wrist and he slowly teared a piece of my skin off. I couldn't lie it did but it also felt so good i moaned.

Damon eyes turn back to normal and he looks at me confused. "why im i so full? I didn't even eat a inch of your skin but im so full." Just as he said that he hugged me real tight. I felt tingles around my body. "im so so so so so sooooo sorry jade omg please forgive me babe. Please"

"i forgive you" He stops hugging me and he looks at me guilty. "i have to go but here is my number incase you ever get hungry again OK? Promise me you will stop eating innocent humans."

"i promise" he suddenly dissapears.

~skips meeting with lily because it was boring~

I fall on my bed and sigh. What a day. I slowly start closing my eyes when someone barges in m room and anger radating off of them.