CHAPTER 34

EPILOUGE

NO ONE'S POV:

"TRUST ME ON THIS NO ONE BUT YOU IS GETTING HURT" EVERYONE TURNS TO STARE AT jADE.

Jade stands up looking at everyone dead in the eyes but something was wrong with her but no one could pin point what it was. Jade walks towards the man who she thought she killed but to her dismay he was still alive and breathing, for now. Jade's eyes roll to the back of her head but she kept walking towards the man who was starting to walk forward to. Jade can smell the fear from him but he was good at not showing it.

"Well, well, well if it isn't sleeping beauty cominng to her rescue," the man didn't grin or smile just kept a staright face.

Jade said nothing but punch him square in the jaw. She laughed, "gosh I was so mad when Drew rejected me because I was some type of freak in his eyes, I wasn't as pretty as that queen slut, jasmine, and it erked me that he wants me know more than ever." Jade kicks the man's groin and twisted his arm backwards.

"I hate how I can't choose between Adam or Deman because I want them both but I want them happy. It's eating me alive not knowing who because they are the same but so different." Jade forgets anyone is there but she keeps hurting the man. For some reason the man was not fighting back in the guys but Jade knew why. She has the power to control what the man does and she smirked at this.

"What hurt me the most was knowing that not only did I have more mates but I had to choose between them. I didn't get to know them at all and I feel so bad," she whispers softly but loud enough for them to hear. She lets the man go and lets him crawl for while before she gets bored again. "FInding out that I had to kill you just to stop people from dying, THEIR BLOOD IS ON MY HANDS! THEY DIE BECAUSE THEY CHOSE TO FIGHT WITH ME BUT I DIDN'T WANT THAT! I didn't want any of this," Jade whispers softly again then falls to the ground on her knees. Her eyes roll back to their normal position and she lets the man go from her control.

The man smiles wide knowing he has the chance of killing her right then and there. He whistled for Lucas to come and Lucas appeared right by his side. "What's wrong with her? I thought she was strong"

Jade looks up and in a mater of seconds she pinned Lucas to the tree. Her eyes roll backwards and she smiles widely. "I am an actor you know, it's in my blood" Lucas grins but flips her around so her back is on the tree. Her mates growl but she told them it's fine. Lucas wasn't ugly he was quite handsome with his black, longish hair with his shinny grey with bkue eyes.

Jade took Lucas's breath away when he saw her but who wouldn't? Jade had pale skin but it quited her, long black hair and shiny blue eyes. She was perfect but he had to kill her. Lucas was so busy admiring Jade that Jade took the chance to pin him on the ground. She straddled him and smiled. She bent down closer to his ears "don't lose focus on your enemy" Jade snaps his neck knowing that was enough to kill him.

She let her mates kill the other man before turning to her normal self again. She looked at all her mates wondering what she has to do know. " I will miss you all but I can only have one but I really can't choose." She kisses all her mates cheek before backing up again. "So I choose to only have the 2 mates that truly care for me try to win me back. I spoke with Olaf and he agreed. I will lose all my past memories and will be fulled with happy, fake memories."

Her mates stared at her with disbelief but they everyone understood execpt Adam and Damon. "I will forget your names, the way you look, the way we meet well just about everything" She sighed and backed away farther. " The 2 mates who really did like me for me will be able to find me. In an other time and world. I will have to die for this to happen but don't worry I will revive. I will revive and be a hybrid between the two mates. In my opinion that's cool. Also the 2 mates will umm, live until they die without me.....but revive again with all your memories and you will still be you. Like ifyou were hybrid before you died when you revive you will still be a hybrid."

Olaf walks into the clearing and everyone looks at him. "Im guessing she told you all? It's time to say goodbye boys." The boys hugged Jade and soon they dissapread. Adam and Damon both sneaked a kiss in and held their hugs longer wishing and hoping that its one of them who gets picked. They don't want to lose her to anyone or anything.

"Im ready Olaf please make it quick" Jade sighs and tears slowly appear and roll down her cheeks.

Olaf looks at her and smiles sadly. He only has ever done this once and hopefully it will turn alright....not like the other time. He feels something in his gut telling him it will be okay but something is going to go wrong. He just doesn't know what....yet. Olaf raises up his hand and sucks the life out of jade. He then shoots up at the sky and a bright purple beam appears. Olaf looks down and smiles. He can't wait to meet Jade again he liked her a lot in a sisterly way.

-----------------------------

A/N:

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS BOOK AS MUCH AS I DID. Check out my page for the second book.😉