3.

Gang gang in the mm for y'all...

Chapter Three:

Antonio (Tony)

A nigga was back in Houston and already had a body under my belt. That corner store run was only to see where my kin folk head was but da nigga brought baggage. His lil potna wanted to tag along saying he already knew all the tricks of the trade. Not following my first mind I ended up blowing what was suppose to be a smooth in and out. With that little fuck up the block was hot trying to figure out who ran in on that job.

Chilling at da trap with my nigga's I was tryna see where I was gone slide to for da night. I ain't have no stable crib yet so a nigga was in and out of just about everywhere. I wasn't one to impose so I ain't give myself time to over stay my welcome no where. The trap was cool to chill, but it wasn't no place to get no real sleep. Too much shit be going on to close yo eyes around this bitch.

"Aye Tony bitch what's up with that lick you ran up on in spring?" Brandon asked causing me to sit up a little bit on the raggedy couch.

"Shit dat motherfucka still green if y'all up on it. Ole girl work in da jewelry store. All we gotta do is run in dat bitch do our thang and it's good." I said with a shrug getting straight to the point.

I was fucking this girl named Tay who let me in on some info and that's all I really needed from there

I was fucking this girl named Tay who let me in on some info and that's all I really needed from there. The only thing about it is, this ain't no crash dummy mission. Meaning Dylan was out of the rip. Nigga couldn't even rob a corner store. He damn sure wasn't coming to rob no jewelry store.

"Sound good to me. The only thing is I don't trust no bitch as far as I can throw her so is she closed mouth or what nigga?" Carlos asked jumping straight in.

Chuckling I rubbed the hair on my chin. "I been knowing her bro she straight. Plus if she ever veer off I'll knock her ass off no question."

"So when we gone do that?" Mike asked cleaning his gun.

"Whenever y'all stop grab assin'." I said covering my eyes with my hat.

"Y'all think Ryan gone want in on it?" Dylan asked causing me to move my hat so that I could see and cut my eyes at him.

"You don't even need to be worried about this ova' hea'. You ain't in dat's for damn sure. Pull a stunt like you pulled in dat corner market again and I'll pop yo ass myself." I said getting pissed off at the thought.

"Clowned yo dumb ass." Dray said breaking down a pack at the table.

"Shut yo bitch ass up." Dylan said obviously in his feelings about what I said.