7.

Chapter Seven:

Raegan

Standing behind Tony as he opened his apartment door he motioned for me to walk in first before he followed behind me. Since it was dark I had to feel for the lights. It must've been taking me too long because Tony came up behind me and flipped the switch.

Now having a full view of his home I was able to see his lack of furniture. A tv sat on the floor along with an air mattress pushed against the wall.

"Don't be lookin' like dat' I'm goin' to look at furniture tomorrow." Tony said sitting on the floor and opening his bag of food.

"You shouldn't force company to yo house then." I mumbled under my breath leaning against the wall.

Hearing him chuckle I looked in his direction. "At least I got my shit togetha'. What I hea' you gone be out on yo ass on account of dat mouth."

Scoffing I rolled my eyes. "That's none of your business. Believe I'll never be out on my ass and if I do I got cushion." I replied smartly.

He always had a smart ass reply to contest everything I said but this time he stayed quiet. I was a little surprised.

The room was silent for a while aside from the music playing on his phone and the food bag rattling. I'd finally sat down myself but I didn't eat my food. I was too nervous to eat around him.

"Line up my adversaries, blast on sight, and fuck yo boyfriend bitch I want some ass tonight. You know my steelo, Alize and Cristal, weed sure you heard of all da freaky shit they say bout me, huh?" Tony rapped while standing up and gathering his trash.

"Plus all you bustas is jealous, pull yo gun out and blast. I dare you niggaz to open fire, I'll murder dat ass." He said making a gun with his hand and aiming it at me as he passed by.

When he came from out the kitchen he reentered the living room area removing his shirt. As he did I could see a glimpse of his torso, his chest was filled with colorful tattoos that I couldn't quite make out. I had my head down pretending to be caught up into my phone so I could only see so much. By the time I did glance up his wife beater had fallen down covering his once bare skin.

"So you always waste money like dat?" He questioned while setting up his game system.

"What?"

"Dat food you bought. You ain't touched it." He said motioning toward the bag that was in my lap.

"Oh, imma eat it later."

Chuckling he just shook his head. "Could've waited till lata' to buy it den."

"Ok." I said dryly to shut him up.

"I'm jus sayin' you did allat to get dea wit yo lil thot friends, a nigga would've swore you was starvin'." Tony said leaning back on his elbow and pulling a blunt from behind his ear.

"My thot friends? You don't even know them." I said getting offended.

Reaching into his jean picket to get his lighter he lit the blunt before placing it to his lips and taking a puff.