35.

Myko

I had a couple clients at my parents shop today who'd requested for me specifically to do their nails so I'd been chilling up there all day

I had a couple clients at my parents shop today who'd requested for me specifically to do their nails so I'd been chilling up there all day. When it came to nails, hair, and makeup I was a jack of all trades. It was just the hustler in me.

"What is that in your mouth girl?" My dad asked trying to talk as proper as he could through his accent.

I had my bottom grill in and I'm guessing my father wasn't a fan. He would always call me my mothers gangster child because his child was lost somewhere reading books and catching up on her family history.

"It's a grill father. Ain't it cute?" I asked making an ugly face.

"Hell no. Go take it off. You scaring the customers away." He said making some of the ladies in the nail shop laugh.

Rolling my eyes I waved him off.

"You don't know nothing about fashion. Johnny dang himself custom made this grill for me. Imma buy you one for Christmas so we can be twins. When we go imma tell Johnny y'all long lost cousins so we can get a discount." I said laughing as he made a face that showed he wasn't interested.

"No thank you." He said turning his nose up.

"Live a little. When in America do as Americans do." I said wrapping my arm around his shoulder and squeezing it.

Looking at me kissed my forehead then rolled his eyes before walking off while shaking his head and mumbling something under his breath that I couldn't understand.

"Speak English old man." I yelled behind him playfully.

"Learn your language child. Next summer I'm taking you back home with me where you'll learn something other than hippity hop."

"I can't wait." I said sarcastically while gathering my things to leave.

I had a date tonight and I was very excited because I hadn't seen Ryan in what felt like weeks but was only a couple of days.

I wouldn't say I was sprung it was just something about Ryan that made you anxious to see him. I knew he was gone look good and smell even better. It was like I anticipated it.

Although we'd had sex he was still taking his time with me. He was a little rough around the edges but he was also sweet and gentle. Everyday he made sure I was good just to let me know he was thinking about me and that alone had a bitch smiling like Cheshire Cat.