15.

First of all y'all gone chill on Ryan. My baby can't help it he extra and over protective he'll learn. He don't need y'all telling him because he don't care. Second y'all quick to say what y'all would've could've should've did but because I know better imma just tell y'all Wattpad gangsters not to speak on shit y'all haven't experienced. Other than that enjoy this update 😌

Chapter 15:

Antonio

Sitting in da dope fein rental I debated on whether or not I wanted to make this move or not. I was about to start a war that I was either going to walk away from or take my last breath from. Either way I had to let shit be known. I wasn't nothing to play with.

Stepping out the car I tucked my hands in my pockets. Noticing the older lady struggling with her bags in the parking lot I approached her.

"Excuse me mam let me help you wit dat." I said grabbing her bags from the basket and putting them into her trunk.

"You're such a gentleman. I'm glad there are still nice young men like you around." She said giving me a polite smile as I smiled back.

"It's still young men like myself outchea' who was raised right." I said putting up the last of her things.

"Thank you so much your mother should be proud." She said patting my shoulder.

"I pray she is. It's kinda late fa' you ta' be out ain't it?" I said looking around da fairly empty parking lot.

"I'm too old to be scared of anything but Jesus these days. You take care okay?"

Nodding my head I waited until she was in the car before shutting the door for her and watching her drive off.

Helping her had threw off my time window so I caught ole girl I was looking for just as she got to her car. She was on the phone so she was taking her time. I don't even think she looked around that's how clueless she was to what was going on around her.

Pulling my hood over my head I walked to the car. Motioning for her to roll her windown down I watched her roll her eyes and pop her neck with an attitude.

"Uhuhn who the fuck is this? Nigga who you? All at my job. Hold on baby." She said cracking the window.

"Das yo man on da' phone? Tell him Tony said wassup." I said before pulling my gun out and shooting into the vehicle.

Her screams were short lived as the bullet pierced through her head.

Glass from the window shattering hit the ground and I hit four flat. I ran back to da car and burnt out.

Ole girl name was Bria and apparently she'd been holding Duke down while he was in jail. Unfortunately for her that ain't mean a damn thing to me. She was just on the list and I was taking names and scratching them off until I got who I wanted.

I definitely wasn't hiding. I was outchea'.

Stopping off on the corner I gave da crack head his car back before posting up.

"Bitch you look like a criminal." Dray said when I approached him.

I had on black pants with a black hoodie and some black timbs.