34.

Chapter 34:

Raegan

With music playing and my homemade pink panties flowing Myko, Brit, and myself sat at the kitchen island half drunk and running our mouths.

"Bitch I still can't believe this man gave you a key and asked you to move in with him." Brit said looking around the condo and shaking her head. "Must be the fuck nice."

Laughing I nodded because it really was. I never expected Tony of all people to initiate any kind of settling down but I guess there's a first time for everything. With everything he had going on I assumed that he'd continue pushing our relationship to the back of his priority list. I guess I was wrong.

"I'm happy for y'all. It seems like he's really trying despite the Leslie situation and that's great. Good niggas usually take time to come to when they have a good thing going. At least yo nigga catching on early." Myko said as Brit nodded in agreement.

"I'm just so happy. Like we've spent the last couple of days just enjoying each other and it felt so good. I hated to let him leave today. That's why he made me invite y'all over." I said laughing as they mugged me.

"Don't be using us hoe." Brit said fake offended.

She knew I loved they ass. They were the only friends I had that stayed solid all around and I knew for sure had my back. Them other hoes was lessons and believe me the lesson was learned.

"Ain't nobody using y'all. Y'all be using me for information. Be ready to hear all the little tea my life have to offer but never wanna spill yalls. Now that's shady." I said poking out my lips and looking at my nails pettily.

Knowing I was telling the truth both of those tricks stayed silent.

Reaching across the countertop I grabbed my blender filled with the rest of the alcohol and sat it by me.

"No tea. No drink." I said as they both sucked their teeth. "Uhuhn I ain't tryna hear it. Spill the tea or no more drinks."

Rolling her eyes Brit shrugged like she didn't care and I did the same right back. Myko swirled What was left in her cup around while looking into her phone.

It was quiet aside from the music that was playing and I wasn't phased at all. I was tired of sharing my life with these hoes only for them to never tell me shit.

The fact that I already knew their tea because one was fucking my brother and the other was fucking my nigga potna only made me more annoyed because neither of them thought to tell me. I had to hear it from Tony messy ass. He loved coming and telling me the shit he'd found out. He knew I loved gossip.

Grabbing my phone I seen that my man had texted me twice. Replying to his message I vibed to issues by PnB Rock and ignored the lying birds in front of me.