13.

Enlighten me in how Rae overthinking the Tony situation when he clearly feeling her... he may not be asking to be her man but shit as a female I'd be overthinking shit too. Y'all must not be women because once he texted me he would've been my bf in my head. The kiss would've made him my husband 😌

Chapter Thirteen

Raegan

Since our paper was due at the end of the week Eric was over my house so we could finish it up. He had basketball practice everyday but today so it was the only time we had to finish it.

"We really could've did these papers by ourselves. Mrs. Cale just extra as fuck." I said sitting at the dining room table with my laptop open in front of me.

"I ain't complaining I like group work." Eric said sitting across from me with his head resting on his forearm.

Rolling my eyes at him I kicked him with my foot underneath the table. "No you like not doing any work. Get yo lazy ass up." I said causing him to chuckle sitting up in the seat from his slouched position.

"Chill out." He said reaching across the table and turning my computer to face him so he could read over what I'd typed up so far.

While he did that I stood up heading toward the kitchen to get us some snacks.

"You want some brownies? I made them last night and I think we got some fruit snacks in here if my brother nem ain't eat them all." I yelled to Eric from the kitchen.

"That's cool."Eric said back as I grabbed everything I could for us from the kitchen before reentering the dining room.

"Where yo people at anyway?" Eric asked helping take some of the stuff out my hands and set it on the table.

"It's just me and my brother Ryan. I told him you was coming to help me do this paper so he probably come home early just to give you hell." I said putting nothing past Ryan's crazy ass.

"Oh shit, ion want no problems." Eric said lifting both his hands up.

Laughing I shook my head. Pulling my computer back to me I surfed the internet while I ate my browny. Eric was working on his fruit snacks and into his phone. Neither of us said anything for a little minute until he finally spoke again.

"Prom coming up you ain't excited? I ain't heard you say too much of nothing about it." Eric said gaining my attention.

Shrugging my shoulders I looked at my nails while biting my lip.

"I'm not going."

"You playing right?" Eric asked with a frown.

"I'm serious. Nobody asked me and I'm not going alone."

"Damn. That's crazy because I know too many niggas wanted to ask you but was scared of yo brother."

"Really?" I said a little shocked.

"Hell yea. You bout fine as hell and you a good girl. We love that shit." Eric said causing me to laugh. "Real shit. But since you ain't got no date and I don't have no date it's only right that you let me do you that honor." He said licking his lips.