4.

Chapter 4:

Raegan

"Umm Let Me Think, What Could I Do To Kick It Off? How about I cum all on yo DICK and then I lick it off." Nadia rapped loudly as we walked from her house to mine.

She only lived a few blocks away from me so the walk between her house and mine wasn't that long.

"Do you gotta be so loud?" I questioned looking over at her with a frown.

It was already dark out and I knew Ryan was going to chew me a new asshole when I stepped into the house. Even though I wasn't far from eighteen he still treated me like a baby.

"You know this my song. I be ready to pop pussy everyday. Bout to become a stripper hoe like Cardi b." Nadia joked.

"Knowing you, you serious as hell." I said shaking my head while casting my attention toward Apollo's store that had yellow tape around it.

In all my years that store had never seen a day where it wasn't open for business. Now it was empty with nothing left but memories. What was more sad was the fact that the police gave little to no effort trying to figure out what happened. I guess they felt like we killed each other so much that it was less nigga's from the hood for them to deal with.

"Earth to Raegan." Nadia said snapping her fingers in my face. "I'm over here running my mouth and you acting like you Raven Baxter. Then had a whole vision on me."

Laughing at her I continued walking putting my attention back on the path in front of me. "I was just curious as to what they were going to do to Apollo's store."

"My mama said they closing it until they can find new owners. That's fucked up how that man died."

Nodding my head in agreement I texted Ryan letting him know I was a couple houses away.

"They found that boy Josh in there dead too. Say him and Apollo had a shoot out and the other guy who was with him ran."

Biting my lip i kept quiet for the remainder of the walk.

When we got to my house I noticed a candy Red Cadillac sitting in the driveway behind my grandmas old park avenue that Ryan had her to do something with.

"My man must have company." Nadia said noticing the car like I did.

Pulling out my house key I walked to the door. "He always got somebody over here." I said rolling my eyes.

"True because I do be over here a lot now that I think about it."

Finally getting the door open after having to nigga rig the key inside I could hear the game going. Already knowing what it was I let Nadia walk in before closing and locking the door behind her.

Being her usual mosey self she made her way into the living room to see who the red Cadillac belonged to. I could hear her loud mouth all the way over the tv.

"I bet you can't beat me though." She said now arguing with Ryan.

"You can't even play. I wouldn't do you like that shawty." I heard Ryan say as I entered the living room.