38.

Let me just say I love the hell out of y'all. For supporting me even after I ghosted y'all for a year. I promise if I ever get famous y'all coming with. It's just the little things. Re-reading this book and my others and seeing how engaged y'all are through the comments just really gives me that extra push. I want to try to publish my own stuff and hopefully put others on that just want to write freely with no cliche shit. Thank you guys tho for real. I love y'all.

Chapter 38:

Antonio

Opening my eyes as the sun tried to peek its way through the dark curtains I had up, I squinted as I tried to collect my thoughts of the night before. My head was pounding and my throat was about dry as hell.

Feeling the urge to throw up I groaned as I sat up in the bed. Rubbing my neck I slid my slippers on before standing up and stretching. I yawned and damn near slapped myself for how foul my breath was right now. Smelled like stale alcohol and ass.

Making my way into the restroom I threw up whatever was left in my stomach before brushing my teeth and washing my face. Opening the medicine cabinet I looked to see if I had anything to take to get rid of this headache from my hangover.

Grabbing the bottle of aspirin I poured a couple in my hand before popping them into my mouth. I hated dry swallowing pills, but at this point I ain't give a damn. I could hear shuffling in the front room causing me to exit the bedroom. As I made my way toward the kitchen I could hear the sound of Betty Wright's No pain no gain coming from my google home dock.

My baby and are back together again
Lovin' is better than it's ever been
If it weren't for the trials we've been through
I'd never have the courage to come back to you

We're all entitled to make a mistake
We got to prepare for some heartbreak
I as earnin' my man, while I was learnin' my man
Something you young girls might not understand

No pain (No pain), no pain (No pain)
No gain (No gain), no
No pain (No pain), no pain (No pain)
No gain (No gain)

To my surprise Raegan was in the kitchen making breakfast while singing her little heart out.  She stood at the stove with her back turned to me. Her hair was up in a bun with a scarf tied around it. She wore one of my black T-shirt's with a pair of my boxers and my Nike slides that swallowed her little feet.

"Be a cook in the kitchen, a lady in the streets.
You can't show your teeth to every guy you meet.
It's alright to be a little sweet, but be a mama with the kids and you know what in the sheets." Rae sang using a spatula as a fork.

Leaning against the counter I just watched her while shaking my head. She was singing about her damn self. Betty made that verse just for her ass.

See, you can't give up 'cause times get hard
It's just that old evil devil trying to keep us apart
Say devil you ain't getting nothin' here
I'm holding on to my man and have no fear

No pain (No pain), no pain (No pain)
No gain (No gain), oh
No pain (No pain), no pain (No pain)
No gain (No gain)

Turning around she jumped upon seeing me.

"You scared the hell out of me." She said holding her hand over her chest.