28.

Imma tell Tony yall treating him for Zurich. Anddddd yes Zurich is drama cuz imma messy bitch that live for drama.

Btw this basically the follow through of the last chapter.. love yall

Chapter 28:

Omniscient

While the music from the living blared through the house Antonio had Raegan's legs propped up on his shoulders as he continued to fuck her senseless. Holding her thighs for leverage he continued working himself in and out of her.

The feeling of her tight pussy wrapped around his dick had him ready to bust but he held it seeing that it felt to good to tap out now. He was sweating from the mixture of alcohol and the humidity from the room itself.

Wiping his forehead he looked down at Raegan who had her mouth parted while she held her hand out to his stomach trying to slow down his strokes. Grabbing her hand he placed it above her head while going deeper.

"I-I cant t-take it." Raegan stuttered as her legs began to shake from how deep he was.

Smirking Antonio kissed her parted lips before pulling out. "Turn ova' and you betta' not run."

Using the little energy she did have Raegan turned over getting on all fours for him. Taking his hand Tony reached underneath her playing with her pussy as he used his other hand to properly arch her back.

Admiring how her ass looked tooted up in the air for him Antonio smacked her butt causing Raegan to yelp as her face was buried into the covers.

Grabbing her by her hips Antonio guided himself in as Rae mumbled inaudible curse words. Starting off slow to ease her into the position he eventually picked up his pace causing the headboard to knock up against the wall.

Reaching her hand back Raegan had not luck in stopping the massacre as Antonio grabbed her hand locking it behind her back as he continued to stroke her repeatedly.

"Its mine baybeh?"

"Yes." Raegan replied followed by helpless moaning as Tony continued to hit her spot.

"Throw it back dont run." Tony coached pulling her back to him as Raegan tried to get away losing the arch she once had in her back.

Pushing her down so that she was laying flat on her stomach Tony rested his wait on top of her while kissing the side of her face as he was in the position to release his nut. Holding himself up with one hand he wrapped other hand around her neck while plowing into her at a fast pace.

Feeling himself about to burst Tony slowed down before pulling out. Grabbing a kleenex from the nightstand by her bed he released his nut into it.

Taking a deep breath he threw the tissue away before looking over at the bed to see Rae sprawled out and out of breath. Her chest heaved up and down while her eyes were fixated on the ceiling.

Walking over to the bed Tony laid on top of her.

"I should kick your ass." Rae said finally setting her eyes on his.

Chuckling Tony kissed her lips before resting his head in the crease of her neck as Rae trailed his spine with the tips of her pointy nails.

***

Antonio

After putting Raegan to sleep and getting myself back decent I headed back toward the front. I had half the mind to stay in there and sleep with her but I knew that wasn't the move right now. It was too much going on for me to be laid up. I also peeped the way Ryan was looking at us together when she was sitting on a nigga lap. I aint blame bro at all though. Shit like that took time to get use to.