31.

This is literally all I've written and y'all keep saying update and I just I'm busy and writing ain't number one anymore. So read this until I get more to add to it because clearly y'all can't wait.

Chapter 31: part 1

Antonio

Hearing my phone buzz on the dresser I tried to tune the sound out but whoever it was kept calling so I figured da shit had to be important. Rubbing my eyes I tried to adjust my sight to the dark room. Stretching my hand out I grabbed my phone.

"Hella'?" I said low into the phone trying not to wake Rae who was asleep next to me in the bed.

They way she kept tooting her ass up and scooting her body toward me I could tell she wanted some attention.

"I thought you was coming by. You always fucking lying. Keep playing with me. The door gone be open and don't forget my stuff."

Taking my free and I gripped Rae's booty squeezing it causing her to moan softly. Pulling her body toward me I kissed her neck.

"It's three o'clock in the mornin' bro. Don't be callin' my phone with no bullshit. Fuck wrong wit you?"

"Look nigga me and your child are hungry so get yo trifling ass out the bed with that bitch and come feed us." Leslie said into the phone before hanging up.

Sucking my teeth I tossed the phone back on the dresser. A nigga fucked up and got Leslie hoe ass pregnant and couldn't catch a break.

Bitch banged my line ever second on some extra shit. Every word that came out her mouth was about that damn baby. No offense to my youngin but his mama was a second away from getting choked the fuck out.

"What's wrong?" Rae mumbled.

I knew she wasn't sleep. She was too damn nosy to sleep through the night.

"Nun some shit popped up at da trap. I'm bout to go see wassup and I'll be back." I said lying just so I didn't have to argue with her.

She wouldn't admit it but she was furious about Leslie's baby being mine and she hated when she felt like I was neglecting her to go play house as she would put it.

Honestly that was far from the case. Leslie ain't have shit for me but that baby so in my mind I was just doing for my kid. All the extra shit was just that, some extra shit.

"You know it's hard to believe you when you lie all the time Tony." Rae said sucking her teeth as she got out the bed.

"Ain't nobody lyin' to you. Come get yo ass back in dis bed." I said watching her as she maneuvered around the room putting on her clothes with an attitude.

"Then you lie about lying. My brother tried to tell me that niggas wasn't shit but I just didn't listen." She rambled.

"Aye baybeh girl you sholl is doin' a lot. You got sum shit on yo chest gone speak on it."

Stopping in her tracks she turned to look at me while cocking her head to the side. Swiping her tongue across her lips she stared at me a little longer.