25.

I'm back 😜

 Lol it's my splash brother in law birthday

Lol it's my splash brother in law birthday. Happy birthday Wardell 🤗... how do you not love Steph? lol he's great.

Chapter 25:

Raegan

After spending a couple weeks in the hospital Ryan had finally built up the strength to come on. Although he was capable of doing some things on his own he was still in need of lots of help.

While being there to help him I'd practically moved back into the house. I still had a few things at Tony's but I guess I was keeping them there as an excuse to talk to him soon.

He'd been distant and I didn't like it one bit. I know I was wrong and I'd given him an honest apology the least he could've done was talked to me about it. I feel like he just shut me out as an excuse not to deal with it.

I can't lie and say it didn't hurt because it did. I didn't know if he was done with me or not I was just waiting on later or something to come.

"Ryan you ready to change your bandages?" I asked coming out of my room and entering the living room where he was stretched out along the couch scrolling his phone.

Nodding his head without saying much I went to wash my hands before grabbing the stuff he needed.

Coming back into the living room I sat everything they'd given me at the hospital for this down on the coffee table before helping Ryan to sit up.

"How you feel today? Still in a lot of pain?" I questioned as I unwrapped the bandage that was around his stomach.

"Yea man that medicine make me dizzy and have me throw up." Ryan admitted looking restless since he was too uncomfortable to sleep now that he wasn't on the hospital morphine anymore.

"The tramadol?"

"Yea that bullshit. It take away the pain but it make me feel sick on the inside. I gotta go to sleep after I take it."

"Do you take it when you eat or with water? You can't just take those like the Tylenol. You have to drink a lot of water with it or eat something to coat your stomach." I told him as I attempted to rewrap his stomach while his arm sling was on.

"I ain't taking that shot no more. I'll just deal with the pain." Ryan said being stubborn.

Deciding not to argue I stayed quiet while I patched him back up.