12.

Hey.... 🌚

Chapter 12:

Raegan

Sleeping comfortably I felt a cold breeze creep up my spine causing my eyes to flutter open. Looking around my bedroom.

I lied in bed with the covers only pulled up to my waist. It was still dark outside so I didn't bother checking the time. My mind drifted back to that kiss I'd shared wth Antonio hours ago and I licked over my lips trying to get the feeling to come back.

Unfortunately our bonding moment was cut short because he'd come up on a lick he couldn't pass up. I was a little bummed out but I wasn't the type to whine when I knew he was making his money.

Rubbing my eyes I sat up as my throat was a little dry. Instead of having Tony take me to Desiree's I just came home. I wanted to sleep in my own bed.

Letting my feet hit against the cold wood floor I stood stretching before making my way to the door that was cracked. Opening it I could hear the tv going in the living room.

Making my way to the kitchen I grabbed a glass from the cupboard before rinsing it out. Going to the refrigerator I held my cup under the water dispenser filling it halfway.

Placing the cup to my lips I drank all the water before filling it again. Once I was satisfied I cleaned my cup and placed it on the rack. Turning off the kitchen light I walked toward the living room.

Peeking my head in I saw Ryan laid across the couch with his arms folded over his chest, but I couldn't tell if he was asleep or not. As I walked closer toward him he started to shift.

Clearing his throat he rubbed his neck. "You good?" He questioned sleepily with his eyes still closed.

"Yea just got a little thirsty." I said finally being able to see his eyes.

Still watching me he simply nodded his head before closing his eyes again. "Thought you was going to Desiree's." He mumbled.

"I was but they had too much going on over there." I said lying a truthful lie seeing that Desiree's parents were always on ten.

"I saw her at the strip club the other night. I ain't know she got down like that." Ryan said talking in his sleep.

"Oh, yea that's her business though I just mind my own." I said not wanting him to associate me with it.

"Alright stop talking to me. You see I'm trying to sleep." He said causing my to roll my eyes.

Not even bothering to say anything else to him I went back to my room closing the door behind me. I wasn't sleepy anymore so now I was just sitting in my bed looking stupid.

Grabbing my phone I debated against sending a text before I went ahead and just did it.

- what is this? I don't mean to sound cliche but clearly there's something there... I dnt wanna start catching feelings but I won't lie and say I dnt feel a way. Actually nvm delete all that I'm tripping. Wyd? Did you make it home safe?

After pressing send I felt stupid so I put him on do not disturb so I couldn't see his response if he even did bother to respond.