33.

Chapter 33:

Antonio

It felt like forever since I'd actually had the time to just roll one and chill with my niggas. I had all my shit going on and aside from juggling Rae and Leslie annoyingly worrisome ass a nigga was just tryna stack and stay out the way for a minute.

"Aye Tony what that baby mama life hitting for?" Drag asked causing me to suck my teeth.

Laughing under his breath Ryan just shook his head while Carlos got him a good laugh I'm as well.

"Aye y'all niggas can really hop off a nigga nut sack. I'm handlin' mine das fa shit sho'." I said knowing they was gone try to play a nigga.

"Damn father of the year get out yo feelings bitch. We was just messing with yo timid ass." Ryan said after taking a drag from his blunt and talking with the smoke still in his chest.

"Yea whateva play wit yo pussy nigga dnt play wit me." I said with a straight face causing them all to bust out laughing.

I couldn't even hold the seriousness in my face before I laughed as well.

"I missed y'all hoe asses." Carlos said being friendly.

"We missed you too bitch." I said coming down from my laughter. "Everything good wit you and shit?" I asked making sure my nigga was straight.

Nodding his head he reached for the blunt and I passed it to him.

"Lil bit giving you hell huh?" Carlos asked causing me to nod while shaking my head.

"Hell yea. She not fuckin' wit that Leslie shit at all. Hell sometimes she don't even fuck wit me." I said truthfully.

Raegan got her days. One day she all under a nigga spending the night at my shit for days at a time just cooling. No attitude, no arguing, just enjoying each other presence and shit.

Then it's like a light switch and she can't stand me. She wanna be at home for weeks at a time. She don't wanna be bothered and when we do chill she got a attitude and somehow we always end up arguing and it's automatically my fault.

"You gotta fix that shit bro." Dray said staring the obvious.

"I don't like y'all like that and I don't never get in y'all business cuz y'all some hoes but I know my sister. She like attention and you ain't paying her no attention with all you got on yo plate. Might fuck up and let the wrong person see you lacking and they'll swoop in and put the actions with the words." Ryan said as if he knew something I didn't.

"What you sayin' bro?" I said wanting him to stop talking in riddles and tell me what was up.

"I ain't no messy nigga and I don't gossip about pillow talk. Imma just tell you that you need to get home straight. Chill on trying to please Leslie and make sure yo lady good." Ryan said shrugging.

Sucking my teeth I nodded knowing he wasn't gone tell me nothing more or nothing less so I had to respect that. I also knew he was fucking ling ling and she was more than likely telling him everything Rae was telling her.

Either way it went I was gone handle mine and if any nigga tried me on it he was gone be in for a rude awakening. I knew my gal was bad so I didn't need nobody telling me niggas tried her the only thing that I was concerned about was her entertaining it.