11.

When I tell y'all I'm my own worse critic 😭. I will rewrite a chapter over only to put the same stuff just because I be judging myself hella hard tryna make sure it's good. 😭 cuz I'm the type to get ahead of myself and child it's a mess. So I'm working on that.

But if y'all say y'all like it I'll continue writing as much as I can.

Chapter Eleven:

Antonio

I was at da house for da day really tired as fuck. Had been out just about every night in da week so during da day I was sleepin in tryna make up for it.

Layin in my bed I seen it was still daylight outside so I hadn't wasted da entire day away. Grabbin' my phone I checked my messages.

Sasha: I called you like 3 times last night and I texted you. Let me find out you shacking up wit some bitch
-11:50 A.M

Halfway through her text I deleted her whole number out my phone. I ain't have no time for foolishness. Trippin on me like I was her nigga.

Leslie: You got plans tonight or...
-1:15 P.M

I wasn't for sure what I had planned for today so I left her on read. She ain't want nothin' but dick anyway.

Jailbait😏: get yo lazy ass up and tell me happy birthday before I have to beat you up.
-1:35 P.M

Laughin' at da fact dat she assumed she could beat me up I made a mental note to call her once I was fully up. La baybeh birthday was today so I already knew she was on ten. Bout to be gettin' on people nerves.

Mama❤️: 1Corinthians 10:13 No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to mankind. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it.

My mama sent me a bible scripture every Sunday. She said since I wouldn't get up and go to church she'd bring it to me. I appreciated her for Lil stuff like dat. Jus assured a nigga she cared about him outchea in these streets.

Gettin' out da bed I went into da restroom to handle my hygiene. Had to shower and brush my teeth. I probably brushed my teeth every chance I could das how important da shit was to me. Couldn't stand no yuck mouth. I felt da same way when it came to washin' my ass.

When I was finished up I made myself a bowl of cereal before browsin' my closet to see what I had to put on. A nigga liked to look like somethin' when he stepped outside.

Once I was dressed I went to da hood. It was a nigga around da corna' from da trap dat washed and detailed cars for da low so I dropped my shit off around dea' and walked to da park. It was Sunday so it was liable to be jumpin'.

Jus like I thought everybody and they mama was piled up at da park. Niggas played ball at da court while bitches wore too little clothes to catch they next victim. Somebody's music was bumpin', shaking da ground underneath us.

I saw a couple of my niggas was out chillin' in da parkin' lot so I made my way ova' there dabbin' dem up. We wasn't no on da scene ass niggas but we came out every now and den jus to show face. Besides dis was a typical Sunday in Houston. Same ole shit. When wasn't nothin' jumpin' off we made do wit what we had.