II

Inertia Louis
"Mr. Parker, we both know where our companies stand. We are on top two. A joint venture between us has to lead to success." I spoke.

"Yes Ms. Louis you are right but I'm afraid I won't be able to join this deal without security."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"If this fails or does not work out for any reason then what happens? Also who will be the employees for this new venture?" Blake asked.

"We are business people and risk is a part of you last name. About the employees it is best if we hire a completely new panel."

"Yes, you company can take care of the marketing and sales department since your marketing strategies are praised the most and we'll handle the production." Blake suggests.

"Sounds good." I nod.

"Well then we start from tomorrow."

"No. Today. In an hour we need to arrange a meeting with our BOD and the major shareholders." I said.

"Today? Shouldn't we give this time.".

"Not really Mr. Parker. I believe in perfection. The earlier we start the better it will be." I say.

"But nothing is ever perfect Inertia." Something flashed in his eyes that confused me. It was as if his statement want directed towards me but someone else.

"I am perfect, my work is perfect. In my world Blake, if something it's perfect it's in and imperfection has no place."

"Looks like I'm already loosing the chance." Blake muttered to himself.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing, let's get started." He said and I nodded.

We started off with discussing the location of the factory, capital investment, management team, the labour we need etc etc. Blake was very well informed on what he was speaking. He deserves the second best position in the market because he knows everything but... He isn't perfect.

"Let's get our research department to come together and do all this because honestly they are much better at this." Blake says.

"Yes, let's so that. Once we confirm what product, when to start, who will promote, where will we launch, then we can have a meeting with our BODs." I agreed.

"How long do think this should take?" Blake asked.

"Blake I have the best market researchers in the world. This shouldn't take me more than a week." I spoke.

"A week it is then."

************************************

Since the meeting went well, I was happy with Michael. His choice of what we should do was good. My reaserch team was already on their job an I am sitting in my cabin and viewing the reviews on my most recent product launched.

Since the beginning I have loved doing this. It makes me feel better. It makes me feel that I have achieved perfection. That's when I remember my sister should be home by now! Shit I have to leave!

I inform Michael to shut the office later when everyone is gone and I quickly move to my car. Getting in, I drive out of the basement (parking) onto the main road. My car, another thing I love.

I have never let anyone touch my car and the only one who ever sat in my car is my sister Lauren. I absolutely can not hand my baby to a driver because it is my prized possession. Plus I like driving. The feeling of being in control of such a beauty is amazing.

One I reach my mansion, I park the car in the basement parking and then wait for the lift so that I can go up. The bing of the lift sounds and I get in. The lights automatically switch on as I step inside. The elevator moves upwards and opens on the first floor. I walk out.

"I'm home Ren!" I announce.

"Inertia! I have been waiting for so long!" Lauren hugs me and I smile.

"I missed you so much. I'm not letting you go anymore tours." I tell her.

"You always say that. Besides this time I have to introduce you to someone!" Ren says excitedly.

"And who might that be?" I ask.

"Sky come in!" Ren says and a tall man walks in.

If it wasn't for his eyes, anyone would have mistaken him for a teenage boy. He was dressed in black jeans and a white shirt that was tucked out. His hair properly made but shoe laces open. Eyes shone with light complementing his dark brown hair and you could make out that he was muscular.

"Who is he?" I asked not recognizeing the face.

"Hi I'm Sky, Ren and I met on a trip well we like each other." He stretched his arm forward for me to shake it.

My mind started racing. Evaluating this man standing before me. I shook his hand but my eyes were still calculating. He looks 23, a year old to my sister, choice of clothes is good enough, looks good enough but presentation zero. He is no where close to perfect.

"Where did you guys meet?" I asked.

"On the previous tour. When I went to Las Vegas? Met him there. Surprisingly enough on this tour when I went to Singapore he was there too. We sort of clicked and well here we are." Ren smiled.

What will I do with my sister? She literally knows the guy for only 2 months. One month in Las Vegas and one month in Singapore. I need to have a talk with this man. If he actually likes my sister then we'll have to see what to do.

I don't believe in love but my sister does. I don't even know why? I don't even think she's matue enough to deal with this shit cause honestly in today's world there is no love. All that exists is money, that's what matters. And I wouldn't be surprised if this dude Sky is here for the money too.

"Ren, why don't you get the two of us coffee? We have somethings to talk about." I told Ren.

"Uh.... Sure." Ren winked at Sky and went to the kitchen.

"So Mr. Sky you like my sister?"