XXXIII

Inertia Louis

I woke up and snuggled into the man sleeping next to me. I knew he was awake and just pretending to sleep so I decided to tease him. I climbed on top of him and  kissed his forehead, then his nose, then his right ear, then his left ear, then both his cheeks. Just when I was about to kiss on his lips he rolled us over such that I was not beneath him. I could see the smile on his face before he smashed his lips onto mine. Oh my god this guy is delicious. 

"I could get used to waking up like this." Zach smiled.

"Me too. However, you have a job interview today so you better get dressed and get going."

"I don't want to leave." He groaned.

"Don't worry, I'm staying right here." I promised.

"Don't you have to go be a CEO?" Zach joked.

"I'm taking the day off."

"Never thought I'd see the day when Ms. Louis willingly takes a day off."

"There are so many things that you've never thought of Xander but I could do them to you right now." I whispered seductively.

"Awww man I don't think I can make it to that interview. Mini me is not going to let me." Zach said.

"Maybe you can make it to the interview loser." I got up from the bed shoving the pillow in his face and getting dressed I his shirt.

"Oh come on, we'll be quick." Zack aka my Xander groaned.

"Get up and get out." I said leaving the room that had an unsatisfied Xander.

The truth of our relationship is that Zach does most of the cooking because I can't do shit. I hardly manage to make egg properly. Living on my own hasn't done me any good at all. Today however I was feeling the urge to cook for my dearest boyfriend. So with the help of the one and only YouTube, I watched a few videos and managed to make a decent enough omlet for the both of us along with coffee for me and strawberry milkshake for Zach. What can I say h has weird tastes. Just as breakfast was ready, Zach came into the kitchen all dressed up.

"You cooked?" He asked astonished.

"Yeah." I blushed.

"Is it safe to eat?" He joked.

"Zach!" I scolded and playfully hit his arm. 

"Okay okay let me taste some."

We sat at the kitchen counter and I served both of us. Zach ate the omlet first and his face went completely emotionless. He then quickly reached out for the milkshake and took a large gulp but then waited for two seconds before what looked like forcefully swallowing it. I looked at him wanting to know how the breakfast was. He wouldn't make eye contact at all. So I rolled my eyes and decided to ask him. 

"So? How was it?" I asked.

"This is the best meal I have ever had!" He exclaimed with a smile on his face.

"Really? I should eat mine too then!" I excitedly reached for my food but Zach pulled it away and mine and his both.

"Hey! That was mine!" I protested.

"Babe, that was so good that I couldn't resist it." He smiled.

"It's fine. If you like it so much then it is okay I guess. I can atleast taste the milkshake right?" Before I could reach for the glass, Zach took it and finished all of it at once.

"What the hell Zach." I said annoyed.

"I'm sorry, I can't share! This was amazing."

"Well then good thing there is some left in the fridge." I smirked. We both ran for the milkshake but this time I reached it first. 

"I win." I smirked and Zach gulped a lump down his throat. I took a sip and as soon as I did, I spat it out. It was salty!

"How did you drink a whole glass of this and not puke?!" I exclaimed.

"Because you made it?" He smiled goofily and scratched the back of his neck. 

"And let me guess I put sugar in the omlet?" I asked.

"Yes."

"And you ate that too?"

"Yeah." He grinned sheepishly and I couldn't help but melt. I went closer to him and kissed him on the lips.

"You're crazy." I laughed.

"Crazy for you."

"Cheesy basterd."

"Cheesy for you."

That ladies and gentlemen is the man I fell in love with and I am very proud of it...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once Zach left I decided to start working on my actual task. It is his birthday tomorrow and he doesn't remember. I know, how in the world do you forget your own birthday? That I why I took the day off and decided to plan a party for him. Me being me last night when he went to sleep I copied Sam's number in my phone. Since Sam is his oldest friend and he lives about only two hours away I suppose he knows all his other friends. So, I called Sam. 

"Hello, Sam here who is this?" Sam answered the call.

"Hi Sam I am Inertia. Zach's girlfriend." I introduced.

"Finally I get to talk to you! I was wonder when we get to talk."

"Sam it is great talking to you but do you mind doing a favour for me?"

"Inertia, you are my buddy's girlfriend which means I'd do anything for you."

"You know it is his birthday tomorrow so I wanted to host a surprise party and invite all of his old friends. I was wondering if you could help."

"Of course! So I can contact all o our high school buddies who stay near by and I know a few of his college friends that can come too. Just text me the address and the time."  Sam said.

"Yes I will and thank you so much!"

"No problem, let me know if you want anything else for the party."

"Sure thing."

I hung up and texted Sam my house's address and the time to be 12A.M. today. I just hope people can make it at such a short notice. Then I began the planning. I texted Blake to arrange the food and Sky and Ren to take care of the decorations of my house. Knowing Zach, he wouldn't like a formal party to I decided it for it to be casual with DJ, a bar, disco lights and lots of music. Now, one last thing that needs to be settled... My Mother...