XIV

Zach Miller
How do I suddenly become a freaking coward when I'm in front of her?! When she comes close to me I lose my senses. It's like getting drunk. I can't fucking focus on anything but out proximity. I had made point and everything was going well but when she came close to me I had to give in.

That feeling is amazing and distressing at the same time. I don't know at she feels for me but I can not keep my emotions on check when she goes all bossy on my ass. It's such a big turn on. Only if I could bother her in the way she bothers me...

Anyway, she rejected three of my employees which means I have work and in to focus on. When I got those under qualified workers, I didn't take them only to annoy Inertia. Yeah doing that was part of the plan but they were really skillful. I can always work tomorrow. Right now a little workout sounds like a good option.

I wear my gym clothes and move to the hotel's gyming facility. What I do realise is that Blake is there too. He's also working out. Why do all of us share the same common interest again? Blake is one man I do not want to see, ever.

"Zach." Blake nods at me.

"Blake." I said and nod back at him.

"So how is it going? Inertia giving you a tough time?" Blake asked getting on the treadmill besides mine.

"Not really, I'm doing fine." I shrugged.

Our conversation progressed and we talked about different things. Now there's this thing about Blake, he is a great guy. I try to hate him so it's easier for me but he's a good man. Can't do anything about that now can we?

"Can I ask you a question? As a friend and not as my boss?" I ask.

"Look, we're only boss and employee at work. Outside work we're cool." Blake says.

"Is it true? You and Inertia are a thing?" I asked Blake.

"I don't know. We've been on dates but it isn't official yet." He shrugs.

"Oh okay." I reply.

"Dam it's time already. I gotta leave man, lots of shit to do." Blake said and I nodded at him as he left.

After a while when I was leaving the gym, I saw Inertia enter. Wait, I knew she swims but gym? I'm impressed. Like you weren't before. My subconscious says. Touche. This girl is a walking mystery. But I don't know what made her so work oriented. The other day at the party she seemed like the fun type but now all I see her do is either work or go out on formal dinners and lunches for fun. I mean when has that ever been fun?

Wait, her and Blake aren't a things yet... Maybe... That's when an idea pops into my head... Oh Inertia it's time for some fun.

******************************************

Inertia Louis
If I didn't go for my daily workout, I really felt like something was missing but after the workouts I felt so drained. When I came back, I took a nice cold shower and changed into comfortable clothing since I wasn't going to leave now. My phone rang and I picked up, it's was Lauren.

"You don't even miss me anymore." Lauren complains.

"Hello to you too." I chuckle.

"It's been more than a freaking week and you haven't even called." She said.

"I'm sorry, I was a little busy. So tell me, how are you?" I asked.

"By that if you mean how Sky is treating me, I'm amazingly good." She replies.

"You know me too well."

"How long before you are back? It's not the same without you." Ren says.

"I don't know, maybe another 2-3 days or so. But you're not alone are you? I thought I asked Sky to stay over." I asked.

"Oh yes he's babysitting me just fine. I'll give him the phone, say hi to him." Ren says and then I hear sky's voice.

"Hello."

"Sky, everything fine?" I asked.

"Yes, yes we're good." He replies.

"I hope that you won't break my trust Sky. I trusted you with my sister. You remember the rules don't you?"

"Yes, no sleeping in her room, no making out in the kitchen, not entering your room at any cost, no hosting parties and absolutely no sex." He repeats robotically.

"Yes, thank you. This makes me feel like I have chosen well."

"Don't worry about anything." Sky said and then I finally hung up satisfied. Looks like everyone is doing just fine.

I am about to hit the bed when I hear a knock on my door. It's almost midnight, who could it be now? Adrenaline rushs though my body preparing me for any intruder. I look through the intercom but looks like the camera is blocked. Slowly I open the door.

"I have an idea!" He yells and I have a mini heart attack!

"Zach Miller are you mad?! You scared the living daylights out of me!"

"I'm sorry. Can I come in?" He asks.

"It's midnight. Are you sure you're not crazy pulling a stunt like this on your boss?"

"I have a challenge for you, are you listening or backing out before I even say what it is?"

Great. The one this I can not resist. A challenge. It's like my fatal flaw... Challenges. What a stupid thing to die because of. No naturally against all my instincts I let Zach enter my room and we take a seat on the couch. I look at him and he begins telling me.

"When was the last time you had fun?" He asks.

"The dinner party----"

"No, I mean real fun. Like cool stuff."

"That's my type of fun." I state.

"Okay so here's the deal, we play 5 games, one game every week. The person who wins the game gets to make the other person do one thing that he or she likes." Zach says.

"What's in it for me?" I ask.

"Think about it, you want me to work and involve my personal shit. You win a game you get that." Zach shrugs.

"Too less. What happens when 5 weeks are over?" I ask.

"If u win 3 games, I leave you alone. If I win 3 games you give me a chance to date you." Zach said.

"Deal." I smirked.