X

Inertia Louis
"You're nuts in the head. We're in a business trip!"

"Oh come on, live a little." He winked.

"I'm not sleeping with a stranger Blake."

"Who said anything about sleeping with him? You have to only lure them to sleep with you." Blake added.

"What happens if any of us looses?" I asked.

"Then you get any one wish you want. Anything in the world." If I win this one, then I get to throw Zach out don't I? Blake has to agree if I win this one!

"I'm in but you go first. Deal?" I asked.

"Deal."

"Your target is that girl in the black dress and  gloves." I pointed at the girl sitting in the row next to us.

"You're on." He said before moving next to her.

In five minutes, yes exactly five minutes the girl was head over heels for Blake. His pick up lines were so cheesy I wanted to gag. But that girl actually fell for it! He came back smirking, with a piece of paper in hand that had a number on it. I rolled my eyes.

"I did it. Now it's your turn."

"Who will it be then?" I asked.

"Zach Miller."

"No, no,no,no. Strangers Blake, only strangers. Not him." I said.

"I know he annoys you for some reason so go ahead do your task."

"I'm not doing this." I said.

"Are you giving up Inertia?" Blake asked mocking me.

"No, fine. I'll do it." I sighed and got up from my seat. Here goes nothing.

******************************************

"You have one wish and no I will not sleep with you ." I told Blake.

"Wouldn't ask for that anyways." He shrugged.

"Then speak up, what is it?" I asked.

"You go on a date with me." He shrugged. I gulped the lump down my throat as it went dry. A date, a fucking date! I've never been on one ever before. I can't get him suspicious though, I have to go.

"Fine. You choose the time and place and I'll be there."

"Perfect."

Now if you're wondering what the fuck is happening, take a look at the flashback:

"Cassie, change your seat for sometime. I have something to discuss with Mr. Miller here." I said.

"Oh okay." She said and walked back to my/ her original seat.

"I lured you back didn't I?" Zach boasted. I so wanted to roll my eyes but they I'm on mission.

"In fact you did." I whispered in his ear and he shivered.

"W---what I tho---ought y---ou want nothing to do with me?" He stuttered.

"It's all about the sex baby." I soar and placed a light kiss on his lips. That's when he pulled back.

"No, not this time. I don't want just sex with you. I didn't chase you around for sex. I want a real relationship not sex."

That's how my self esteem was crushed and I had to accept any one wish that Blake had. Going out with him.

"I still can't believe he said no." Blake said.

"Why? I'm not that good at flirting."

"Oh no, no, you're terrible at flirting. It's just that you're beautiful and so much more. I wouldn't, no I couldn't say no to you." Blake said.

It reminded me of someone. The only person in high school I talked to. I wouldn't call us friends but I casually chatted with him. He was the only person in the entire school except the teachers of course who had heard me talk. I was a bit of a nerd. Eh... I was a total nerd and look where it got me. I'm a billionaire!

"Thanks I guess." I shrugged but he muttered something to himself.

"Did you say something?" I asked.

"No, nothing. Nothing important."

For the rest of the flight, he slept. I could see he was a heavy sleeper because it was funny when the man next to him elbowed him by mistake and he still didn't wake up. At the end of he journey, I woke him up. All of us walked out of the airplane and then after collecting our bags the cars drove us to our hotel.

"Blake, Zach and Aakash your rooms are on the 25th floor. Cassie we're on the 27th floor. No meetings today so rest or do whatever. All of you can access all services in this hotel and they have been paid for by the company. So go ahead." I said.

Cassie and I had rooms next to each other. I got into my room and it was good enough. Not as huge as the one at my house but yeah, good enough. I didn't bother changing just took off my blazer to take a quick nap. The flight was tiring. Then when I woke up and decided to hit the gym.

I put on random shorts with a top and took a Duffle bag and shoved my bikini and change of clothes inside. What? The place has a good swimming pool! I was surprised to find Aakash in the gym. I thought everyone might be resting. I got on the treadmill and nodded at Aakash and he nodded back. After gym I took a long shower after my one hour workout and then put on my bikini and dove into the pool.

Water surrounded me from all side. It was as if I had put on noise cancellation headphones. No noise at all just house water everywhere. But then there was disturbance in the water another body entered behind me. Before I could turn around, I was grabbed by the waist and pulled out of water. Just as I was out of water, I elbowed whoever was behind me as a reflex.

"Holy shit!" The person behind me cursed and I turned around to find Zach? Why is he every where?

"What the fuck do you think you were doing?" I asked.

"Saving you! I thought you jumped and couldn't come out again!" He said rubbing his chest where I hit him.

"Why would you think that? Do I look dumb enough to jump if I can't swim?"

"You didn't come out for a while."

"Anyway how do you know I was here?"

"I was just passing by?"

"What a liar. You were following me weren't you?" I asked.

"Guilt as charged." He smirked.

"I could fire you." I said.

"You won't."

"You might want to check that out, it will bruise." I said.

"Oh you couldn't wait to mark me yours could you?"

"Oh trust me this is the only way I'll ever mark you mine. My enemy."

"Won't you dress the wounds like all the ladies in the books do? Out of cirtecy or guilt perhaps?"

"Do I look at all others to you? Plus guilt? You overestimated my concious." I said and left him hanging.

"By the way you should wear this to the meetings too!" He yells and I show him the finger. 

Oh how I love winning.