Chapter 1: Reset

"Are you almost done with the research MC?" Your best friend bf/n asked you as you stared intently at the computer screen.

"Not yet. Just gotta finish typing this up and............Done!" You clicked the enter button dramatically for emphasis.

It was a partner project and after a lot of procrastinating and 'We can do it later', you both had finished it just in time.

"Finally! Now, what do you say we head to that pastries shop that's close to your apartment? What was it called...."

"Passion pastries?"

"Haha yeah, that's the one."

"Fine with me!" You unplugged your phone from the computer and gathered your things.

"Alright then, let's go!" You both headed out of school grounds and made your way to the store.

Once you guys got in, it was warm inside. It smelled like yeast, cinnamon, and coffee.

There was a bell on the door that rings when you come in. You both took a seat right next to the window--like you always do--and looked at the small menu.

"Hey MC, how ya been?" Asked the waitress with a smile and a note pad in her hands.

"Good, just finished a project." You looked to your best friend and gave her a hi-five.

"Nice, oh, and you have the night shift today right?" She asked as she tapped her pen on her cheek.

"Yup!" You gave her a thumbs up.

"Cool! So now, what would you two like?" You ordered your usual and your best friend did as well.

The both of you talked for a while until it was time for bf/n to leave.

"Oh! Let's take a picture before we go!" She said with excitement.

"Okay, but let's take it with your phone cause my memory's full."

"Really? But why? You don't usually have that much on your phone." She stood next to you and leaned closer to watch you as you scrolled though your settings and then to the main storage space.

"It must be this app." You concluded seeing it was about 1 full gigabyte.

"Mystic Messenger? I thought you finished that already. Why haven't you delete it yet?"

"I've been meaning to delete it but something always comes up and I forget." You smile sheepishly.

"Alright, let's use my phone and later I'll shoot you a text reminding you to delete it." She offered with a smile, her eyes shining just the slightest bit. She's always been so kind and honest, she's really pretty and anyone would envy her looks.

"Thanks!" You both stood next to each other and made a funny looking face.

"Cheese!"

~

Damn, what a long day...

You thought to yourself as you laid face up on your bed.

What should I do now? Maybe start my history homework?....

Na~~ I can do that tomorrow...

You sighed and decided to do what you love most in your free time!