Chapter 2: Operation Honey Buddha Chips!

"First, delete the app." He said bluntly.

"What? Shouldn't I leave it so we can keep in contact? You even added the feature where I can actually type." You said a bit confused.

"V will notice the difference in the settings and ask why I changed it for you. But I created an app where you, Jumin, Jaehee, Yoosung, Zen and I can chat privately."

And that's when it hit you like a brick.

This means they're all real.

"Wait Wait Wait. If this wasn't just a game. Why haven't I heard of Zen's acting career or Jumin's company and that game LOLOL that Yoosung plays???"

"I know you have a lot of questions and they will be answered, but not now." You slouched in your chair.

Damn it.

You heard Seven chuckling.

"What's so funny?" You asked a bit offended.

"You just, looked adorable pouting like that." You immediately sat up straight and tried to hide your blush.

"Oh and for safety reasons, you can't tell the others about your personal life."

"Huh? Why?" You raised an eyebrow in question.

"And you can't tell any family members or friends about this."

"But whyyyyy?"

"So as I was saying~~" He avoided your questions. You didn't want to argue so you just went with it. "Give me your phone a sec so I can install it. And don't worry it doesn't take up almost any memory." He reached his arm out towards you and you paused for a moment.

"I don't bite ya know?" He joked. You sighed and giving it to him.

He started tapping the screen a bunch of times and then looked at you.

"You know, you look really good in these pictures?"

💢💢💢

"Give me back my phone!!!" You reached over the table--almost knocking over your drinks and probably making a scene--to try and get you phone back.

"I'm just kidding I'm just kidding~" He said while holding your phone over his head so you couldn't reach.

You noticed that both of you were just a little to close for comfort but before you could even back away, Seven surprised you with a kiss on your forehead.

"Muah! Now if you'll excuse me I need to finish installing the app!" He had that goofy looking face on and you slowly sat back in your seat to finish drinking your espresso.

"And~~~ there you go!" He handed it back over to you. You immediately read the app name.

"Mystic Life?"

"Yup!"

".... weren't there any other names for the title?"

"Nope!" He still smiled like a child.

"....okay... So what's the next step?"

"Well first of all you're not busy right now are you?"

You though about it for a while.

Economics project...

Math homework...

History report...

"Nope!" (Procrastination at its best)

"Alright then, from what my phone says, V is at store near by. You can meet him there."