Chapter 23: News!

H-H-He kissed me!!

On the lips

Contact

Mouth to mouth

Holy shit!

You thought as you freaked out.

I can't go to sleep like this! I'm too awake!!

You decided to get comfy in bed and turn on the TV and tried to get distracted but instead, you started thinking.

What does this mean? Does he like me? Or was it just in the moment? It was pretty dark....

Even if he did like me...do I like him?

You looked at your TV screen and noticed they were playing 'How I met your mother' but didn't really pay much attention.

But I like Nathan. Right? We've been together since the beginning.

But then again Saeyoung is so damn adorable and real. People would kill to know the great 707 is a real person.

You sighed as you couldn't make up your mind.

I should just roll with it and act like nothing happened. That might be for the best...

You sighed for about the thousands time today and turned off the TV. It was time to get some shut-eye.

~

You slammed your alarm clock off and sat up on your bed, but then laid back down.

*Riiiiing, Riiiiing*

Sounded your phone.

Must be Yoosung

You reached your hand out and picked up your phone.

"Hello?" You said all groggy like.

"Morning MC!" He said happily. You looked confused for a second.

"Huh? MC? My name is-" You stopped yourself before you could slip up.

You had gotten confused since the RFA members knew you as MC and Y/n. It was difficult to know which person you are when you talking to them.

"Huh??" Yoosung said on the other line.

"Oh! Sorry, Yoosung! I um... I thought you were my other friend calling me.." You tried to come up with a good excuse.

"It's okay, how are you?"

"Good, I'm finally on my week break from college.

"That's good to hear! Oh, I probably shouldn't call you during this week shouldn't I?" He said a bit saddened.

"It's no problem if you want, you can call me to talk and I'll just go back to sleep right after."

"Haha okay. So, anything new?"

"Well, the electricity went out at my place for a while but I fixed the problem. And V passed by my place to drop off the RFA invitation." You said as you got out of bed and walked to the living room table and picked up said invitation.

"You got it?! That's great! I really can't wait to see you MC." He said joyfully.

"Yeah, me too Yoosung."

"Oh and MC, can I tell you something?"

"Sure, I'm all ears." You said casually.

"Well, I just wanted to say, thanks for helping us out. You really are a kind-hearted person." You started to flush a light shade of pink.