Chapter 35: Christmas!

It was the day after the Christmas RFA party and you were heading to the C&R office to meet up with the guys to later go out to 'Somewhere nice' in Zen's words. He didn't want you to know because it was a surprise.

"Good afternoon Melody!" You greeted the nice desk lady.

"Oh, Y/n! Nice to see you again" She said formally.

"Nice to see you too!" You answered with a smile.

"Going to Mr.Han's office right? I'll tell him you're on your way." She reached over for the intercom system but you stopped her before she could.

"W-Wait, please! I want to make this a surprise."

"Oh, of course." She looked at the many gifts you were holding in your arms.

"Thanks!" You said while heading for the elevator. Once you were in, you started to get excited about what their reactions to your presents might be.

You almost couldn't hold back your excitement as you made your way down the hall.

"Did you see that huge tree they put in the front of the building?!" You heard Seven shouts in amazement from inside the office as you made your way to the door.

You rolled your eyes at his childish antics.

You stood outside, finding the right moment to burst in and scare them!

"Oh yeah! I wonder how long it took to put it up?" It was Yoosung who said that.

"It took about two weeks for it to be up and running. If you'd like, I can ask them the exact time." Jumin exaggerated.

"N-No, it's fine, really." Yoosung waved him off. 

Honestly, you were hoping for something like them talking about who likes who or something like that.

Who were you kidding, even in real life you still ship Zen and Jumin.

You giggled a bit then, there was a moment of silence so you grabbed the doorknob, twisted it and

"Can we please get back to the original conversation?!" Zen yelled angerly, making you freeze.

Seven sighed. "Can we just drop it Zen?" He said seriously.

"Y/n deserves to know!" He yelled again.

"Okay smartass and how do you expect me to explain this to her?!" You took a step back from his sudden outburst.

"That this was all a lie and that this was all because you were obsessed with getting your freedom!"

"Excuse me?! You all wanted your freedom just as much as I did!"

"But did it have to be this way?" Yoosung said in a disheartened tone.

"Look, let's just be happy that since V is in the loony hut the contract of him owning us is nulled." seven spat.

Contract? Owning them? Isn't that illegal or something. What's he talking about?

You slowly let go of the doorknob; not making a noise.

"I'm fine with that but...I don't think that tricking and lying to Y/n was not our best option." Jumin spoke up.

"It was our only option. And so what, it's her fault for randomly trusting a stranger." Seven scoffed.

"That's cold!" You could hear the anger in Zens voice.

"It's the truth! I gave the option of meeting me to a bunch of other people! And she was the only half-wit who went along with it!"