Chapter 26: A Long Day and Some Coffee

"Jumin?" You asked as you poked your head into his office.

"Come in." He said on the other side. You quietly walked in seeing him in the same place you left him.

"Did you have any trouble getting the paperwork to the main office?" He asked still not looking up as he read some documents.

"No, not really." You said honestly.

"That's good to hear. Please, take a seat." He offered. You did as he said and sat down.

"So, while you wait, why don't you tell me a little about yourself?" You tensed up a bit. Talking about yourself wasn't really something you do...

"Um... What do you want to know?"

~

Very soon you two started a conversation and it was nice seeing Jumin's soft side.

Now that I think about it, it would be awesome to play Mystic Messenger cause it would feel even more realistic!!!!

"Y/n?" Jumin said, taking you out of your train of thought.

"Huh?"

"Our time is up. What's next?" He asked.

"Oh! Umm." You scrambled for the tablet and looked at the schedule.

"Right now we should have lunch and then....another reunion." You said the last part with a tired voice making Jumin give out a low chuckle.

"Shall we go?" He asked with a never fading smile. You returned the action while getting up.

"Sure."

~

The day went on as planned. Yes, it was hard but then again it was your first day. You'll get the hang of it...at least that's what you hope.

"What is it with you guys and reunions???" You complained as you two exited the last reunion for the day.

"Haha please." Was all he answered.

"You watched 'How I met your mother?!'"

"What?"

"What?"

"Anyway~ that's it! Everything's done!" You raised your hand for a hi-five and Jumin look a bit surprised at first but then he returned the gesture. But when your hands collided it seemed like Jumin made them linger together for a second longer.

Or maybe you're just overthinking things.

"You did well for your first day." He complimented. "I'm proud of you." He added. You looked at him surprised. You haven't heard someone say they're proud of you in a long time.

"So what do you say?" He asked.

You had missed the first part of what he said.

"Huh?" Your face then turned into that of confusion.

"Would you like to get some coffee or something before I drop you off?" He asked.

"Oh! Umm, sure." That's when you got a good idea. "Why don't we go to my place?" You said with excitement in your voice.

"Huh?" It was Jumin's turn to look confused.

"I have a friend in Peru and she recently sent me some Peruvian Coffee! It's supposed to be really good. Want to try it with me?" You asked Innocently.

"That....That sounds wonderful." He warmed up to the idea.

"Then let's get going!" The both of you made your way out of the building and waved goodbye to some co-workers on your way out.