Chapter 30: Saeyoung?

You were already getting a bit tired and wanted to sit down but...there were no chairs! Who doesn't put chairs at a reunion??

You decided to just leave the building and sit at the bottom of the grand stairs. You knew everyone on the list was already there so you were sure no one would catch you in your new dress sitting on the stairs.

Once you sat down, you took off your heels and stretched your feet.

"Those must be killing you." You suddenly heard Saeyoung as he took a seat next to you.

"Geez, you scared me. And yeah, I don't know how people can just wear these all day." You complained, making Saeyoung chuckle. You looked at him with a pout and then handed your heels over to him.

"Huh? what do you want me to do with these? Put them on?" He joked and then laughed.

"Yup." He immediately shut up. "Your punishment for laughing at me is that you have to put those on." You said with a smirk on your face.

"And what if I don't wanna put them on?" He challenged.

"Then......we won't see each other anymore!"

"That's harsh!"

"That's life! Put them on!" You couldn't keep a straight face as you challenged him.

"Alright alright!" He started taking off his shoes and put on your heels...by force. "These are so small!"

"Suck it up!"

"When did you turn out to be so savage Y/n?" He asked while wiping away a fake tear. He then stood up and tried walking two feet. 

Keyword: Tried.

"Fuck it. This hurts." Saeyoung said while sitting back down. "Those things should be illegal."  Once he took them off, he gave them back to you and you both started laughing. 

"I'm sending this video to the chatroom~!" You said in a teasing way as you flaunted your phone in his face.

"What??? You were filming?! Delete it!" Saeyoung reached over to try and take your phone away but you stood your ground. 

Saeyoung was stretching his arm to try and get the phone that you were holding up high above your head but then you planted a single kiss on his forehead. He froze with a blushing red face and you took the chance to get away from him.

"And that was payback for when we first met and you did the same thing to me at the coffee shop!" You said triumphantly.

"That's not fair." He pouted.

"Haha, it was a joke, I didn't film you, sadly." You muttered the last part.

"Good." You two sat next to each other and looked at the night sky as you two caught your breath.

"Hey, saeyoung." You began.

"Yeah?" He kept his gaze on the crescent moon.

"What happens when I finish the mission?" Saeyoung's eyes widened the slightest bit. To be honest, he completely forgot that at some point, this would all end.

"Well, I don't really know, that depends on what kind of ending your mission had." 

"I talked to V the other day. He told me all about Rika, and how she died." You said remembering that moment. You then explained in detail what he had told you and Saeyoung never made eye contact with you as you spoke.

"I see..." Was all he responded.

"So what now?" You dared to ask. It was silent for a while because honestly, Saeyoung didn't know what to say.