Chapter 20: Good morning!

Saeyoung stirred in his sleep until he fell off the bed with a thud. Quickly sitting up, he looked at his surroundings.

"What the?..." He stood up and noticed you sleeping soundly on your bed and then he remembered what had happened. Unconsciously, he covered his mouth in embarrassment.

He went to your bedside table and picked up his phone to look at the time.

11:58am?!?!

Saeyoung quickly walked over to the bedroom door but he had stubbed his toe on the bed on the way there.

"HOLY SHIT!" He cursed out in pain making you wake up suddenly and reach for a weapon in your bedside table.

"What's going on?!" You said with half-opened eyes and pointing your weapon at Saeyoung.

"What the FUCK Y/n?!?! PUT. THE GUN. DOWN." He's said while holding his hands up.

"Huh?" You were still somewhat disoriented and laid the gun down on the bed. "Saeyoung what are you doing here? And why are you here so early?" You questioned.

"Early? It's almost 12 in the afternoon. AND WHY DO YOU HAVE A GUN?" You rubbed your eyes in tiredness

"It's still early~~ and I have it for safety reasons..." Saeyoung sighed. Before he could say anything else, the doorbell rang.

"WHO DARES DISTURB ME AT THIS UNGODLY HOUR." You yelled. Lazily, you got up and went to answer the door.

"Yes~?-- Nathan?" You tilted your head in confusion while Saeyoung was close by listening.

"I'm guessing you're not ready?" He chuckled seeing you in your pajamas and bed hair.

"Huh, ready for-?"

"So about tomorrow, it's a date!"  You recalled.

"Our date!" You said out loud once you remembered. You noticed Nathan was blushing and you realized that you said it out loud.

"G-Give me 15 minutes and we'll head out!" You left the door open as a sign for him to come in.

But when he did, he noticed Saeyoung leaning on your bedroom doorframe.

"Honey~~ come back to bed!" He called out to you. You blushed and suck out your tongue at saeyoung as Nathan felt all the color drain from his face.

"Quit joking around! Oh, Nathan, this is Saeyoung, Saeyoung this is Nathan." You quickly introduced them and went to your room to look for something to wear.

"My friends call me Saeyoung, you can call me Seven." Saeyoung looked at him suspiciously.

"Note taken." Nathan responded in a monotone voice.

"By the way, there's some Pizza in the fridge Nathan, and there should be some honey Budda Chips and dr.pepper in the pantry Saeyoung!" You shouted from your bedroom.

She's the one.

They both thought.

The duo looked at each other for a split second and then started walking to the kitchen.

They got their favorite foods and then made their way back to the living room.

After some time, Saeyoung noticed that sooner or later he would have to leave since you were going out...

Oh well, better get it over with.

"Well I'd should get g-" Saeyoung stopped mid-sentence when he heard the shower turn on. He and Nathan turned to look towards where the sound was coming from.