Chapter 33: Your Words

Bright.

Too bright.

You thought as your eyes slowly flutter open.

Carefully, you would tilt your head to the side.

White?

A hospital?

You recognized once you saw the medical equipment, soon you could see a blurry shape coming up next to you.

"Oh! You're awake, how are you feeling sweetie?" A kind looking nurse asked you.

"Huh? Oh...my, body aches and my head hurts a bit." You said as you slowly sat up with the help of the nurse.

"Well, that's to be expected, are you thirsty? Hungry?" She asked politely as she would to a child.

"I'm...thirsty." You answered weakly.

"Alright, I'm going to go inform them that you woke up and get you a glass of water." She said with a smile and then left the room.

You turned to your right and looked out the window. You couldn't recognize where you were but then you slowly started to remember the events that lead you to where you are now.

The rooftop.

V.

Saeyoung.

Getting shot.

And the lies.

You looked over your left shoulder and saw bandage with a few stains of blood.

This really was a horrible decision.

~

"She's awake?!" Seven left the waiting room and rushed to the room you were recovering.

He noticed the door was slightly opened, he stopped and took a deep breath before slowly making his way into the room. As he opened the door, he could see you sitting up and looking at the nearby window. 

"Y/n?" He barely whispered. 

"Why didn't you tell me?" Were the first words that came out from your mouth. Shamefully, Seven walked over to the chair next to your bed and took a seat. "Well?" You asked again but never turned to face him as you stared out the window to the park outside.

"I just thought...You wouldn't have helped us if...I told you the truth.." He said honestly knowing that there was no way to lie out of this one.

"Seven..." You began. "He obviously has a mental illness. The kind of help you needed was out of my reach." You sighed. "This...could have turned out differently if you wouldn't have lied to me." You said bluntly.

"We tried everything we could before, Y/n, we were desperate for help." He breathes out clearly exhausted from the recent events. "You wouldn't have helped us if I really told you what was wrong with him."

"And what if I did?? What if I was stupid enough to say that I would help you. What if I would have gone along with what you guys were planning and we all worked together to make this workout?!" You could feel the tears starting to form in the corners of your eyes.

"Because I didn't want you to get hurt!-"

"And look where we are now Saeyoung!" You shouted finally turning to look at him with tears falling down your cheeks with no signs of stopping. 

Saeyoung looked at you with hurt filled eyes ready to burst into tears at any moment too.

"I-I'm sorry! I'm sorry didn't tell you everything, I'm sorry I got you into this mess, I'm sorry you got hurt." Saeyoung started lamenting all of his past actions that lead him to evidently harming you.