Chapter 17: Bowling!

Today was the day!

After binge-watching anime series' all day (after you got back from work of course), you got off your lazy ass and put on some comfy clothes and nice socks.

Right before you were gonna head out, you received a text.

Zen:

Hey Y/n!

You ready? 😄

You smiled at your phone.

Y/n:

Ready as I'll ever be!

Zen:

That's my girl 😉

Tell me when you get to the mall so I can escort you to the bowling place!

Y/n:

Sure thing!

You exited your apartment with a skip in your step. You were obviously more than excited!

"TAXI!!!"

~

"Would you calm down already?" Jumin said as he rolled up his sleeves.

"Alright alright, I'm just excited to see Y/n again." Zen practically sang.

"So what's this girl like?" Seven asked nonchalantly as he drank some soda.

"She's really nice and sweet too." Yoosung said with a childish smile.

"She's also very smart and kind." Jaehee added.

"Not to mention gorgeous!"

"Yes, she is quite good looking." Jumin agreed. Zen looked at his phone and noticed it was a message from you.

Y/n:

I'm here at the mall! 😁

"Speaking of which, she's here!" Zen exited the bowling area and went out to meet you at the main entrance so he could show you were the bowling place was.

"This is getting pretty interesting since you guys are so pumped up to hang out with this girl. I wonder who's gonna to get her first~" Seven teased his friends. They didn't get the chance to respond because Zen soon appeared with you walking right behind him.

"Guys, you know Y/n. Y/n this is Seven." You looked at him a little awkwardly and waved.

"H-Hi Seven, nice to meet you." Seven, on the other hand, was just stared at you for a moment before coming back to earth.

"M-.....Y-Y/N! N-Nice to meet you!" He didn't know whether to feel angry, shocked or elated.

"Well, let's get our bowling shoes!" Zen said enthusiastically. The rest of the group nodded happily.

"What size are you Y/n?" Yoosung asked kindly.

"Huh? Oh! I'm s/size." You said while taking a seat on a nearby bench.