Chapter 4: Hello~

"See you later!" You called out to your best friend as you left.

"Call me when you're done with work!" She shouted catching the attention of a few bystanders.

"Will do!" You chuckled.

It was time to head over to your part time job at the bakery. It's location is like a midway point from your apartment to the institute.

You enter the shop and quickly head to the girls changing room and put on your uniform. After signing at what time you got in, you head over to the cash register.

"Hey!" You greet one of your co-workers Nathan.

(You can imagen him kinda like this if you want XD)

He's been working along side you since day one. He's helped you out in some...Tough situations and he's always been very supportive, and because of this you've developed somewhat of a crush on him.

Somewhat.

"Hey~! Finally! I need a break." You smiled at him with a light shade of pink coating your cheeks.

"That's what I'm here for!" He gave you a hi-5 and you took his place.

"Hello and welcome to Passion Pastries." You greeted the first customer of the afternoon.

~

Your shift was almost over but of course, rush hour was already upon you and you had to keep your customer service smile on.

"Hello and welcome to Passion Pastries!" You said for about the thousands time that day. The smile on your face was already hurting and you felt like it would permanently get stuck like that.

As you were attending a costumer, a certain teal haired man caught your attention from the corner of your eye as he was walking though the door with a ring of the bell flowing after.

What the.....

No!

Please go to the other cashier, Please go to the other cashier, please go to the other cashier....

You mentality prayed.

Yeah you had to get along with him, but not while you're working!

Thankfully he did as you wished and made his way to the cashier next to you.

With a sigh you continued to do your work.

"Alright, that'll be-"

"Um..MC? Can you help me please, the screen doesn't respond." Your coworker Brenda awkwardly interrupted you.