Chapter 34: Time

Let me catch you up to speed, It's been about two months since the incident and since you told Nathan the truth about everything.

Oh and Saeyoung?

He also explained how V had gotten mentally ill when Rika passed away and was trying to for a way to find happiness. The others tried to help him but he was too far gone. He needed someone else that wasn't them. Someone that had good intentions. 

That's where you came in. 

The RFA wanted to have you get close to him not to have him open up, but only to make him realize that he can be happy with what he had. They knew that V was especially happy when they would have charity parties so that was their goal. 

But they never knew that he would get possessive. Near the end, when you were getting closer to him, he would often talk to the others about you constantly in an unhealthy way. That's why Saeyoung didn't want you alone with him because he didn't know what he was really capable of.

But let's not dwell on that too much.

Everything has already passed and gone.

Now, you were healed and you were spending some quality time with Bf/n at your place since it was her monthly visit.

"So what do you say? Next month we go to Karaoke?? I know Zen and the others will have a good time!" Beamed Bf/n.

"Haha, you just want to hear Zen sing again." You nudged her shoulder with your elbow.

"What can I say, he's got a good voice!" You laughed with her as you guys ate some leftover cake from the last RFA party.

Oh right! The RFA still has parties and now Bf/n hangs out with the others when she can too!

"Well, I'd better get going, it's a long ride back." Bf/n said as she got her things together.

"Yeah, you're right." You said in a sad tone. "I won't be seeing you for a whole year!"

"Haha, that's right, since the next time I'll see you is in January . . . Merry Christmas! (Early)" Bf/n added the last part as she showed you your present. You looked at it with wide eyes. It was a small and well-decorated box. 

"Wait!" You rushed to your bedroom and got out her present. "I was planning on giving it to you in January but since you're giving my present now...."

"You were going to let me suffer through Christmas without knowing what you got me?!" She over exaggerated.

"Not anymore! So let's open up the presents!" You both switched and quickly opened said gifts. 

"I LOVE IT!" You said as you took out a beautiful necklace with your initial on it.

"I saw you drooling over it a long time ago. And I so love my present!" You had gotten her what she wanted most.

"Thank you!" You both said as you gave each other a hug.

"Okay, now I really should be going." Bf/n said. You followed her to the door and watched her leave. 

You walked back to your room and got your bag and got ready to leave but you were stopped when your phone rang.

"Hello?" 

"Hey Y/n! How ya been?" Nathan asked nonchalantly.

"I've been doing fine, just getting ready to head over to Jumin's office to have an RFA meeting."