Chapter 25: Assistant Y/n

BORING

That was the best way to explain the current situation.

"And so, with these changes, we can open up a new Cheritz center." One of the old men at the table said. Meanwhile, you had your notebook opened and jotted down the important stuff when needed and doodled when you could. 

Jumin sat next to you and paid close attention to the conversation at hand. After a while, he slid a small note to you secretly so the others wouldn't notice.

It read, "Don't worry, I'm just as bored as you are"

You sniffled your laughter after you read the note and so did Jumin, although, you two did catch the eye of some of the other participants.

Thankfully the meeting ended and the two of you were free!

"Damn, ONE HOUR, one whole freaking hour of that guy talking. I really don't know how Jaehee can do this." You said after making sure the others couldn't hear you and you tried to straighten your posture after sitting down in an uncomfortable chair for so long

"That was nothing compared to the other meetings we've had. They last about 3 hours, even 4 sometimes." Jumin commented.

"My respects to Jaehee." You said straightforwardly.

"By the way, can I see the notes you jotted down?" Jumin asked.

"H-Huh? Oh, wouldn't you rather I just read them to you? My handwriting isn't that great..." You said nervously.

"It doesn't matter, I'm sure I can decipher it." He said with a chuckle.

He outstretched his hand to you and you had to hand over the tablet with the notes attached to the inside of the case. Well, to be honest, your handwriting wasn't that bad, you were more worried about-

"Whats this?" He asked.

"That's....a doodle....of a fat version...of the guy who was talking..." You said while rocking back and forth on your heels with you hands behind your back like a child who did something wrong. Jumin on the other hand...

"Pfft...Hahahahahaha!" He started laughing! You looked at him confused for a moment but then joined him. You two caught the attention of other workers passing by, and who wouldn't stare at the usually bound and determined Corporate Hair Jumin Han cracking up!

"Haha, dear god you really are something else Y/n" You blushed as you held your stomach from laughing so hard. After some time, Jumin regained his composer but with a smile never fading on his face.

"Well, then Y/n, whats next on the list?" You looked to the tablet.

"Right, we need to go to your office to read and sign some paperwork."

"Alright then, let's get going." He said calmly.

You two walked down the hallway of the building to the elevator. After that Jumin punched in the number 69.

You both walked down the hallway to a door at the end.

"Come in." He said while opening the door and letting you in. You involuntary gasped.

His office was huge.

It had a large desk and even a small living room on the side with couches, a table and...everything!

"Wow Jumin, this is-" You were interrupted when you felt your phone vibrate at your side. You quickly took it out and looked at the caller ID.

V???

"Is there a problem?" He asked. You looked back at Jumin and started getting nervous.

"Oh! No no. Everything's fine. I just need to take this." You pointed to your phone without showing the caller name to him.