Chapter 14: Gallery

"MC? Oh! I'll be at the main entrance in a minute." You hung up and started fidgeting around with your outfit.

A few moments later you saw V in the distance. Taking a deep breath, you started walking over to him.

You smiled kindly at him and he happily returned it.

"Hi MC, you look.....Wow" he breathed the last word.

"Too much??" You asked worried about being over dressed.

"N-No! You look, beautiful." You felt your cheeks heat up from his compliment. "Shall we?" He asked extending his arm so you can loop yours with his.

"Of course." With that said, you both started walking up the stairs and into the museum.

It was way bigger than you imagined.

The walls were tall and white with all kinds of photographs. The place looked so large, you could even say it was somewhat like a maze.

If you listened closely you could hear the song 'Lets Hurt Tonight by OneRepublic' the instrumental version in the background being played.

"I don't want to take too long with showing you around the whole exhibition because I want you to see the crowd of people waiting to see the ones of you." He spoke kindly. You immediately thought he must have been exaggerating but it was true!

There were a ton of people.

"The crowd will go down in a little while since the event is almost over." V commented.

"V!" A man greeted him.

"Rui! How have you been?" V shook the man's hand.

Rui?! Are all the characters real??

"I've been doing good, just wanted to pass by and catch a glimpse of your work but it seems like I'm gonna have to wait in line." He chuckled a bit and nudged V.

You stood there a bit awkwardly and just looked around trying not to invade in their conversation.

"Oh, how rude of me. Rui this is Y/n, Y/n this is Rui." You stretched out your hand to shake his but instead, he took it and placed a gentle kiss on it.

"It's a pleasure to meet you." He winked at you.

"Y/n is my inspiration for the photos." V spoke up and took a small step in front of you.

His actions confused you, Rui was just being friendly, and V seemed a bit... Defensive, and you couldn't understand why.

"I see. Well from the looks of it, she's helping you out a lot V. I'm going to take a quick stroll around the place until the crowd goes down." He gave you both a small wave goodbye and walked away with his hands in his pockets.

"That reminds me. While we wait, I wanted to talk to you about something." V said seriously.

"Sure." Was all you said towards his sudden change in mood.

V guided you to a small garden at the back of the museum. It was calm and quiet except for the sound of crickets chirping.

"What's up V?" You asked a little concerned. Was he finally going to talk about Rika?

"I wish my friend Jumin was here. He was always better with words." He took a deep breath and began. "Well you saw the positive feedback from the photos, and I wanted to auction them off and give that money to charity."

"That sounds great! I think it's a wonderful idea. To which charity would it be?"

Tell me it's the RFA.