Chapter 22: Dinner for two?

You quickly started looking around your fridge to see what you had and you also looked up simple recipes on Google.

Thankfully you got the food ready just in time and started setting the table.

You heard the doorbell ring and left the things at the table to go answer.

When you opened the door, the first thing you noticed was that Saeyoung was wearing a different outfit, probably since it was getting cold outside.

"H-Hey, Y/n" He greeted slightly nervous.

"Hey, Sae- *Crash!*" You both turned to see that one of the cups you were putting on the table had fallen off the edge. "Oh, crap." You muttered under your breath while walking over to the broken shards on the ground.

"W-Wait! Let me help you, you don't want to get-"

"Ouch!"

"Cut.." Saeyoung sighed and walked over to your side and carefully picked up the shards you had dropped. "You really are clumsy aren't you?" He said with a chuckle at the end. You looked away embarrassed and went to get the broom and dustpan.

"I'm not always this clumsy." You muttered. "Go ahead and sit down at the table, I'll just throw this away and bring the food in a sec." You said as you made your way back to the kitchen.

"So, Where did you learn to cook?" Saeyoung asked, trying to make conversation.

"Google." You answered with a light laugh at the end. "If it doesn't taste good, blame Google." Saeyoung laughed at your humorous comments.

"Note taken." He added. You set the last detail on the table.

"So, how's life?" You asked whilst serving some salad on your plate.

"Um...fine? I guess?"

"Is that, a question?" You asked a bit confused.

"Why don't we talk about something else?" He suggested. You thought It must have been a sensitive topic so you agreed with him.

"Okay...So why don't you answer my questions from before!" You said getting excited to find out new information.

"You mean about the other members?"

"Yeah!"

"Okay, what do want to know first?"

"Is Jaehee.....?" You waited for him to finish the sentence.

"That a question that even I don't know the answer to." He said honestly with a chuckle.

"Okay...Just so you know, I'm getting my ideas from the game. What about Jumin? *Gasp!* Does Elizabeth the 3rd exist????" You asked liking the idea about meeting the white cat.

"hahaha, of course, you would ask about that first. Sadly, nope."

"What."

"She's not real."