Chapter 7: Photo Session!

Beep! Beep! Beep! Slam!

You shut your alarm up.

With a loud yawn you stretched your stiff muscles and pulled the covers up and over you. But then you put them back on once you realized it's was kinda cold.

After a few minutes of trying​ to convince yourself to get off your ass, you finally started getting up to do your usual morning routine.

Lazyly you freshened up in the bathroom and then went to the kitchen for some cereal and milk. Now that you were fully awake, it was time to decide what to wear.

But what the heck do you wear to a photo shoot?

You rummaged around your drawers and found a decent outfit.

I guess this will have to work since it's getting chilly outside.

You thought with a small shiver. After finishing brushing your teeth and combing your hair, you heard the doorbell ring.

Quickly getting your purse, you rush to the door and locked it behind you.

After exiting the apartment building you were surprised to see a really nice BMW waiting outside.

"Ms.Y/N?" The chauffeur asked.

"Y-Yes!" You answered and awkwardly got in the back of the car.

It took about an hour or so to get there but thankfully you brought your headphones to listen to your favorite music as you watched the scenery pass by.

~

"Ms.Y/N, we have arrived." The chauffeur said taking you out of your thoughts.

"Oh, thank you." You said as you got out.

You stood there a while, amazed by the beautiful scenery.

"MC!" You hear your nickname being called by a familiar voice.

"Hi V." You greeted him with a smile.

"I see you're​ dressed for the occasion." He gestured to your lovely self.

"R-Right, I didn't know what to wear exactly so..." You didn't know how to find the right words to explain.

"It's fine, really. You Look perfect." You blushed at his compliment. "Now just follow me and I'll show you what you have to do."

You nodded your head in agreement and followed the teal haired man.

"All you have to do is stand right over here." V signaled to the open space near a large river that had an amazing view of a few mountains on the other side.

"Just...Just stand here?" You said a little awkwardly.

"Yeah, it just has to seem...natural." V tried to find a good spot and then crouched down with his professional camera and pointed it at you.

You took a deep breath and just stood there, not really knowing what to do.

After a few shots from the camera, you gave up.

"I-I'm sorry...this is...I'm not good at this, I don't know what to do and I feel like I'm just waisting your time a-and-"

"MC." He interrupted. "It's okay. Anyone in your position would be flustered and nervous about randomly doing a photo session. Look, why don't we just walk around for a while, so you can relax a bit and then we'll try again." His voice was soothing and calm, you couldn't help but feel a bit better.

"Right...that seems like a good idea.." With that said, you both started walking along the edge of the river; breathing in the fresh air.

~