Chapter 16: Stroll

You woke up and stretched your arms in the air. You looked at your clock and noticed that it was pretty early, you even beat your alarm.

You thought it would be nice to call Yoosung first for a change.

He's usually already starting his day when he calls me so he should be awake by now.

You reached over to your bed side table and took a hold of your phone. Once it was in your possession, you started dialing his number.

Your phone rang for a while and right before the last ring he finally picked up

"Mmm? Hello?" He barely spoke due to his morning grogginess.

"Hey~ I guess I woke you up didn't I?" There was some shuffling around heard on the other end before he answered.

"Huh~? Mommy, give me five more minutes please~~." You sniffled a chuckle.

This is too much of a good opportunity.

"Honey~~ you have to wake up~." you said kindly.

"I know.....But I just want to sleeeeeep."

"Aren't you going to be late? It's 9:45 sweetie." Shuffling and things falling to the floor were heard on the other line.

"What?! I-Im late for class!!" Yoosung quickly tore his sheets off himself and rushed to his closet.

"Yoosung?" You asked trying to get the blonds' attention.

"Not now! I have to get ready! Why didn't my alarm go off?!" He panicked. You started feeling bad for making him get up so abruptly.

"Um....Yoosung~~~.....Yoosung!" You shouted at your phone.

"Not now MC!" Yoosung stopped what he was doing and walked over to his phone and check the ID.

"M-MC?!" You giggled slightly in awkwardness.

"Hey~....I wanted to surprise you by calling you first..." There was no response. "Surprise?"

The only thing you heard was something fall.

"MC I'm still tired." He answered in a muffled tone due to the fact that he flopped himself on his bed face first.

"S-Sorry, I didn't mean to um...I'll just let you sleep." You were about to hang up but Yoosung stopped you before you could.

"W-Wait! It's fine I needed to get up anyway.." You smiled to yourself.

"That's fine with me!" You said happily.

"So...Why?" He asked you.

"Huh? Why what?"

"Why did you wake up so early??" Yoosung got up from his bed and made his way back to his closet.

"Oh, it was just one of those miraculous days where I wake up before my alarm." You put on your working uniform and headed out to your kitchen to start making breakfast.

"Oh. Yeah, I don't have those kinds of days. Either I wake up with my alarm or I just don't get up in general BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! Speaking of alarms." You heard him smack a button, turning it off.

"Hahaha, I know what you mean. I'm really glad you're my human alarm if not, I'm pretty sure I would have gone to classes a lot later than I do now."

"I'm glad to be of service!"

"Shoot, I forgot I have to call my friend to tell him I moved to the morning shift." You said while getting your bag.

"Oh, um, you should call him now, it's fine with me." Yoosung's voice noticeably saddened.