Chapter 21: Let's Play!

Zen was the first to crouch down and help you up.

"H-Huh? Zen???" You said surprised by his presence.

"In the flesh!" He said proudly with a wink as he helped you stand.

"What are you doing here?" You asked.

"I was dragged here by a certain blonde." He pointed his thumb towards Yoosung.

"Y/n! You were amazing!" The blond cheered.

"Thanks! Oh! how rude of me. Zen, Yoosung, this is Nathan, Nathan this is Yoosung and Zen!" You introduced them. They politely gave each other a small hello and waved. 

"OH! There's skeeball! Come on Yoosung! let's play!" You grabbed his hand and started dragging him away.

"B-But I don't have a card yet!" He said with a blush spreading across his face.

"Don't worry! It's on me!" You two disappeared and left Nathan and Zen behind.

"It's actually on me but imma just let her have her fun." Nathan said with a chuckle at the end. "It's like taking a kid to the candy store." He added.

"So..what are you two doing here? Going out for fun? Or on a date or something?" Asked Zen nonchalantly.

"Hum..not really a date. You see, she got into a fight with her friend recently and she's been feeling a bit down, so I decided to take her to he favorite place to cheer her up." Nathan had a smile on his face as he watched you win at skeeball. Poor Yoosung didn't even see it coming...

"Oh." Was all he said. Soon enough, you were walking back to the duo with a defeated Yoosung trailing behind you.

"Zen! You're up next!" You grabbed his arm and dragged him over to another game.

"I'm going to go get my own card!" Yoosung said.

"I'll go with you." Nathan said while following Yoosung.

"Kay~~~" You said while jogging over to the motorcycles. "You know how to play right?" You asked Zen.

"Huh? Y-Yeah." He responded.

"Alright then get ready to get beaten!" You challenged. This made Zens smile turn into a smirk.

"You're on!" You both got on the motorcycles and you swiped the car on both sides.

PLAYERS GET READY!

It read on the screen.

You started your engine, as well as Zen, did.

ON YOUR MARK.

GET SET. 

GO!

And you both started off strong, you were in first place so far with Zen close behind. It was neck in neck the whole time up. But you notice you were falling the slightest bit behind, making Zen come in first.

You furrowed your eyebrows in frustration as you tried to find a way to go faster.

Zen was really into the game, and why wouldn't he? It's his favorite! But as you two were getting close to the finish line, he knew he had it in the bag, but then he looked over to you and noticed the frustration on your face.

I decided to take her to he favorite place to cheer her up.

Zen remembered what Nathan had said. 

So right at the last minute, he slowed down enough for you not to notice.

WINNER!