Chapter 29: Ready!? Wow!

"HOLY CRAP GOTTA GET READY GOTTA GET READY GOTTA GET READY" You kept repeating as you run around your apartment.

You overslept and got up 30 minutes before you had to leave. 

Why am I like thissssss. TT-TT

It takes more than just 30 minutes to get ready!!!

*RIIIIIIIIIIING*

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT!?"  You shouted at your phone. 

Wow, okay, calm the fuck down Y/n...

You told yourself. After taking a breath, you answered your phone.

"Hello?" You said as you went to the bathroom to comb out your bed hair.

"Y/n, good afternoon." He greeted formally.

"Hey Jumin, how are you doing?" You asked casually.

"I'm doing fine, thank you for asking. I was calling to ask you if you would like me to send you a limo over to pick you up." 

"Oh, well..." You were thinking about just going in your 'new' car but if it helps you save on gasoline then why not? "Sure! That would really help me out." You said kindly.

"Alright, it'll be there in about 15 minutes, is that fine?"

15 minutes?!

"S-Sure, that's fine, thank you Jumin!" 

"You're welcome, see you soon." He then hung up and then you continued running around again.

"I CAN DO THIS, I CAN DO THIS!"

~

You heard the doorbell ring and that was your cue to leave, checking if you had everything you needed, you head out and get into the limo.

It's show time.

~

You watched as the scenery passed by in blurs.

So this is it.

You thought.

Looks like I made it alive to the final day without a bomb threat. That's a good sign, right? Although, it did take me more than 11 day's...

I wonder what happens after this?

What happens after the party?

What happens when my mission is over?

"Miss?" The driver called out to you.

"Huh? Yes?"

"We have arrived."

"Oh! Thank you!" You got out of the limo and you and made your way up the grand stairs to the main entrance.

'Excited' wasn't enough to describe how you were feeling.

Soon you could see Jaehee at the entrance, getting the VIP passes for the others ready. You walked quickly over to her and greeted her.

"Hi, Jaehee!" Jaehee looked up to see you and smiled brightly.

"Y/n! You're just on time!" She greeted you with a hug. When you two let go, Zen and Yoosung were coming towards you two.

"Y/N!" Yoosung cheered and attacked you with a playful hug.

"Haha, nice to see you too Yoosung!" You said after letting go.

"You're looking as beautiful as always." Zen said taking your hand to place a single kiss. You giggled at his actions.