Chapter 32: ...

*Riiiiing Riiiing.*

You got startled hearing your phone ring.

You were about to ignore the call but then you noticed the caller.

Seven? 

You hesitated for a moment but eventually answered.

"What do you-"

"Y/N! Where are you?? Your location just disappeared from the grid, where are you?!" He asked with urgency in his voice.

"Huh? You track my every move?!" You exclaimed.

"THAT'S NOT THE ISSUE RIGHT NOW. WHERE. ARE. YOU?!" It scared you hearing Seven so serious and worried.

"I'm at...V's place." You answered. Seven felt the color drain from his face and his blood ran cold.

"Is he there with you?" Seven gulped.

"No..."

"Y/n. Get out of there. NOW." He ordered you.

"What? Why?" you asked getting confused.

"I'll explain later. Just, please. LEAVE that place. NOW." His words were precise and urgent.

"Why? Whats going on seven?" You asked getting irritated from all the secrecy.

"Please, I'll be waiting for you at your apartment...to explain everything, just get out of there while he's not there!" He begged you.

"I'm sorry Seven but I can't." Was the last thing he wanted to hear you say.

"Y/N, please I'm begging you...just leave."

"No! I came here to finish what we started. And if you want me to leave so desperately, then come and get me!" You hung up but not before Seven tapped into the call to make it so you can't hang up.

"Now if I remember correctly, in the game, the files were in a drawer." You thought out-loud while putting your phone in your pocket, not hearing Seven calls out to you on the other end.

You kept looking around and found a single drawer with a lock on it.

"Bingo." You took out some bobby pins from your hair and started playing around with the lock until you heard a faint

Click

You quickly opened the drawer but found something you weren't expecting.

"Contracts?" You recognized the type of document since you learned how to read them properly when you worked with Jumin. Before you could continue reading what it was about, you heard the main door unlock. You quickly put the stuff away and closed the drawer.

"I'm back." He said with a smile and a few groceries at hand.

"Oh!" You pretended you were looking at some of his picture frames. "Let me help you out with that." You said with a smile.

"No no, you're the guest, just take a seat and I'll set the table." You knew he wouldn't let you help so you just did as he said.

"Do you drink wine?" He asked from the kitchen.

"Yeah...I guess?" You said uncertainly making him chuckle.

"You don't sound too sure." He said as he brought two glasses of wine.

"I usually don't drink. At all." You said with a chuckle.

"I see, well I hope you like this one. It's supposed to be sweet." He handed you your glass.

"Thank you." You took a hold of the nice and polished glass.

"Cheers! To the newest member of the RFA."