Prologue.

She was a ghost in the shadows, her face unknown but her stories told. They knew of her work, not of her face, her kills, not her skills. She was a leaf in the wind, never to be seen, never to be caught.

Villains feared her, Agents who believed in her aspired to be like her, and the Government? They despised her. Her face was unknown yet so many looked up to her and was influenced by her, everybody knew of her 'stories' yet no one truly knew if she existed. The only thing they knew besides her stories was that her title, was 'Agent 15'.

Well, everybody besides Nicholas J. Fury. He was her director after all, the two had worked several missions together and Agent 15 had the honour of grasping a level 10 clearance level. After all, who was Fury to deny her that when she had single handed saved his life more than three times by putting her own life at risk. She cared for SHIELD more than her own life. It was clear in the way she held herself when wearing her uniform and when speaking about the Agency, she was proud.

Agent 15 had run into more Supernatural based missions than what she could count on both hands, and had took down so many Hydra agents that she had lost count.

She wasn't an ordinary Agent though. She excelled in every single weapons she could get her fingers on, and was extraordinary at hand to hand combat knowing over 15 types of martial arts. Most importantly she was a mutant.

She could bend gravity to her will, altering how light or heavy it is to a rather great extent. She could push objects closer to the centre of the Earth, but she couldn't lift them into the air just yet. She hasn't worked out all the kinks. However, as well as this, She could transport. All it would take was a simple thought of where she wanted to go, and she would be there. 15 could not transport herself and others though, not yet training her mutation to allow her to transport two or more people with her.

She was a walking figure of power, sassiness, sarcasm and baddassery.
She was a force to be reckoned with and bless their soul if somebody ever tried to go up against her.

She was Agent 15 of SHIELD.