Oh Captain, My Captain

Truth be told, it was weird to see the famous Captain America wearing modern clothes, and hiding amongst civilians with two high class assassins in a shopping mall

Nat and Hayley walked like it was a casual Day out shopping, whereas Steve looked like he was about to breakdown from stress.

"First thing about going on the run..." Hayley started.

"Is don't run, walk" Natasha finished, the two smirking at each other.

"Yeah? This is all new to me" Rogers lowly barked back, looking to the girls on either side of him as they walked.

"We need a tech shop" Tash stated, ignoring Rogers previous statement as they scoured the mall for a shop.

"Will Apple do?" 15 questioned.

"Perfect" the red head breathed as they entered said shop.

Tasha and Hayley moved to the screens instantly, inserting the USB and cracking everything on it whilst Steve stood watch.

"Can't you go any quicker?" He hissed.

"The person who programmed this is slightly smarter than me" Tasha replied. "Slightly..." she repeated.

They were almost in the clear...until a worker came over to the three and began talking to Steve. It was time to see how quick he could lie on his feet.
Hayley watched from the corner of her eye in amusement as the patriotic soldier thought quick on his feet, it seemed Natasha was rubbing off on him.

Natasha quickly snatched the USB from the port and saved Steve from his demise. The worker left after that and so did they, abandoning the shop to exit the Mall.
Taking the escalator down, the three noticed Rumlow and his cronies of Hydra Agents.

"Kiss Natasha" Hayley ordered Steve.

"What?" The blonde questioned in shock.

"Public displays of affection make people very uncomfortable" she stated firmly, Nat looking very amused before Rogers finally sucked it up and kissed her.

Hayley dropped her gaze to pretend to be looking on her phone like an anti-social teen. Rumlow and his team passed without recognising the three and so they were in the safe.

"Still feel uncomfortable?" Tasha questioned, a smirk on her face as she stepped of the escalator.

"It's not what I would have had in mind" Rogers coughed.

"Nat, I think if you said 'Oh Captain, My Captain' after that...the timing would have been impeccable" 15 chuckled.

Hayley just walked on, a hidden smirk on her face as she adjusted the fake glasses in her face and flicked her hair of her shoulder. The three left the mall and Natasha separated from Hayley and Steve.

"So, I'm going to find who?"  She questioned as the two hopped into a hot wired car.

"A guy called Sam, say you know me. He will take you in until we get back, I need you to look into them Files for me if you can"  Rogers nodded and when Widow nodded in agreement she left in a flurry.

Steve started the car up as soon as possible, engine roaring to life as they sped of down the streets. Hayley propped her feet on the dash, discarding her glasses to the back seat since they were hurting her eyes but opting to keep the hat on. What? The girl wasn't only into dark clothes you know...although she did despise frills.

"So, where did a patriotic Grandpa like you learn to Hot wire a car?" 15 mused, pulling her gaze from the window to look at the blonde in the drivers seat.

"Nazi Germany, and we're borrowing. Take your feet of the dash"

She teasingly dropped her feet, gaze still on on the blonde as she twisted her body to face him.

"Just a question...was that your first kiss since the 40's?" Hayley questioned, amber eyes stared intently into Rogers blue ones.

"Yeah...you tell?" Hen breathed.

"I think it was cute...I definitely ship you two" she grinned, wiggling her eye brows at Steve which cause him to flush a bright red.

"We're are just friends. Anyway, about you. How come I have never really seen you before? Never heard of your real name or face? Skills?"

"There's a reason I was known as a Ghost Story Rogers. I have this thing about me, my presence amongst people can never be detected unless I want to be. I don't know if it's apart of my mutation or not, I'm not too sure."

"So back...outside Fury's office, you wanted me to see you?" He questioned.

"I think it's about time I let my face be known, don't you Captain?"

The car skidded up to a large, open, dusted area with what seemed to be Barracks of to the side.
The two hopped out of the car and Steve turned to Hayley to answer her question.

"I think people should know just who Agent 15 is"