Undercover.

"Capsicle, something came up on the screen earlier. We've located a group of Hydra Agents who are doing some dealing jobs in a local pub later tonight" Tony informed, heading into the common room with Bruce on his heel.

"What time?"

"Ten" Bruce replied simply, seating himself on the couch as Stark for himself a glass of scotch.

"We'll send in the Triplets." Rogers stated, talking about the three other SHIELD agents who came walking into the room.

"What you talking about?" Barton asked, heading into the kitchen and grabbing a bottle of water before making his way over to the couches.

"You and the girls have a mission at a local pub at ten tonight. You have to take out a group of Hydra thugs who are dealing" Rogers explained and the archer just shrugged before nodding.

Steve then looked to Natasha, seeing her lounging around with a beer in hand. He then looked to Hayley, finding her eyes to be red and puffy as she wiped at them before gripping what seemed to be Dog Tags around her neck.

"Hayley? Is everything okay?" The soldier questioned softly, everyone's attention moving to her as she sat by herself on one of the couches.

"Yeah..."she breathed, glazed eyes returning to normal. "Everything is fine"

She stood from her seat, the dog tags clicking as they smacked against one another as she walked over to the bar, pouring herself a glass of Bourbon and drinking it whole.

"I, uhh, just need some air" she informed, placing the empty glass onto the bar too before excusing herself and leaving the tower to walk through the streets of New York.

It was a rather dark day, grey clouds covering the sun as it reached around four o'clock in the afternoon. She found a nice place to stop in the park, seating herself underneath a lush tree and watching as little boys and girls ran and play.
She was silently watching them and smiling until another presence seated itself beside her underneath the tree. She turned slowly, eyes widening when she saw a friend. Pepper Potts.

She wasn't her smiling, cheery self though. Just like herself earlier, the strawberry blondes face was red, her eyes puffy and watery which was a clear indication of her crying.

"Pepper?" She questioned, turning her body to properly look at her friend.

"I couldn't do it anymore Hayley, he just won't change to be the better man. He hurt me, but he doesn't see it that way"

"Wow, slow down. What happened?"

"I broke up with Tony" she breathed and Hayley couldn't help but envelope the woman into a hug.

"I'm sorry"

"I am too" She replied.

The two sat there for hours, talking and chatting until Pepper left feeling better and Hayley decided to head back to the tower. She was furious. Stark was a friend, but She had knew Pepper long before she had gotten with Tony.

Her heels clicked against the floor of the tower, hair flowing behind her as she made her way to the common room floor. Walking into the room, she quickly spotted Tony and barged over to him, not caring that all the others were present. She stood as close to him as possible, jabbing her finger into his chest as she glared at him.

"You didn't love her." She started firmly. "You just didn't want to be alone, or maybe, maybe she was just good for your ego. Or, or maybe she made you feel better about you miserable life, but you didn't love her. Because you don't destroy the people you love"

She stormed back out after that, leaving Tony and the rest of the shocked Avengers to sit in silence after her outburst.
She retreated to her room, opting to shower and get ready for the mission since it was now 9:30.

She took a quick cold shower, wrapping a towel around her frame before padding into her room and picking out an outfit. Slipping on a tight black dress, she quickly blow dried her hair and decorated her finger in rings before pulling on a pair of black louboutins and readjusting the dog tags around her neck.

Slipping a pack of poison tablets into her bra, Hayley looked in the mirror and checked herself over before nodding and heading to meet up with Natasha and Clint.

Ready to start the mission.