All Eyes on her.

"I don't have a girlfriend" his gaze moved to a certain amber eyes girl who was too busy sipping on her drink to notice that Bruce had made

Well, until Stark robbed it from her and took a drink from it and claimed it for himself.

"Hey!" She shouted, chasing after him until he suddenly stopped and she tumbled into him, causing the billionaire to fall with her atop of him.

"Aw, if you liked me that much you could have just said" he smirked and she just rolled her eyes before pressing her hand to his face and lifting herself up, effectively smushing his face into the floor.

"I dunno, it looks like you and the floor are rather intimate with the way you're kissing it" she shrugged, plucking her drink from the billionaires outstretched hand and sipping on it before excusing herself back into the room where Barton was being fixed up.

"I have decided, I am going to throw a party in celebration of finding the sceptre" Stark announced, suddenly walking back into the room.
"Will you be attending Helen?"

"No, I have busy stuff to attend to..." she trailed off, a hopeful look suddenly in her eyes. "Will Thor be there?"

Hayley just chuckled before dismissing herself, however not before nodding to Dr Cho who grinned before accepting Starks offer.

~Time Skip~

The party was in full swing, no surprise for a Stark celebration to be honest. They were all present, all mingling with the guests besides one. Hayley.
She was pacing back and forth in her room, dress swaying as she moved and heels clicking as her fingers rubbed at the tags around her neck.
She could feel the bass of the music from the upstairs floor thudding away, and it matched the speed of her heart.

She was nervous as hell. Socialising with a bunch of people she didn't know? Hell no. She used to live in the shadows for a reason and even if she did come across a group of people, it was to assassinate them! Parties definitely weren't her forte.

She wasn't even planning on changing into a dress, but Nat insisted on picking an outfit out for her. So, there she was. Nerves attacking her and her Brothers Dog Tags that hung around her neck being her only sense of comfort. She knew they would go looking for her soon, so she thought quick.

"I could go through the window, if I suddenly just disappeared. JARVIS would notify them and I can't just leave through the door"

Was she really going through all this trouble to avoid a party! Yes, yes she was. So, pushing the window open, she crouched her body down and was about to step out when a knock sounded at the door. The oak wood was pushed open and she whipped her head round to find Steve and Tony.

"Shit" she cursed softly, standing back up to look the two men in the eye.

"Where was you going?" Tony slyly questioned, both Men moving to each side of her as she sighed.

"Out" she blandly replied. "I hate socialising with people I don't know, it sets things in my hand" Hayley breathed and the two men just exchanged looks before linking their arms through hers.

"How about you say with either one of us?" Steve offered and she took a shaky breathe before nodding. She was a stop closer to conquering her socialising fear.

The three left her room, arms still linked as they took the elevator to the top floor which was only a floor above.
The metal doors shifted open and the silver haired girl was met with the sight of people drinking, laughing and dancing.

The three stepped out and all eyes moved to them. The soldier and the billionaire, but most importantly, the girl stood in between them.

Her baby blue dress fluttered softly as she walked with the two men on her arms, heels and dog tags clicking and hair bouncing as they made their way over to the couch. Seating themselves down, it was rather convenient that Sam and a man who Hayley recognised as James Rhodes was also sat there.

The five sat and spoke for awhile until Hayley gathered up the courage to get her own drink. Standing from the couch, Steve looked to her in question but she just sent him a soft smile that he returned before she moved to get a drink from the bar where Natasha and Banner sat. The red head got Hayley a glass of bourbon that she was grateful for and was just about to retreat to her seat but not before whispering to Nat;

"Good luck with Bruce"

Rose winked at her before making her way through the dance floor to sit back in between Steve and Tony who instantly moved closer to her for support.

A small smile graced her lips until the party ended and all who remained was the Team, Hill and a passed out Helen Cho.