On the Run.

His hands gripped her shoulders, guiding her into a empty room where he pushed her against the wall harshly

His hands gripped her shoulders, guiding her into a empty room where he pushed her against the wall harshly. Her back slammed against the wall and her hair fluttered to her front at the harsh movement.

"Don't mess with me, who are you?!" He growled, pulling his hood down of his jacket to glare into her amber eyes.

"I'm under no obligation to tell you" she replied calmly, amber eyes scorching into his blue ones as they stared one another down.

"For all I know you could be a Hydra Rat" Steve Spat.

"I think what just happened in the elevator kinda shoots that statement down" 15 shrugged.

His glare darkened and his grip hardened on her shoulder, the door opened and in walked Natasha Romanova. Great. Just what 15 needed.

"You should be playing with thinks you don't understand" Natasha scolded, moving to stand by Steve's side as she stared the silver haired girl down.

"Who said I was playing?" 15 questioned coldly, all teasing gone as she blankly stared into the red heads green eyes.

Natasha shook her head. "Who are you?"

"Hayley Rose" she introduced. "Nice to meet ya!" She smirked.

"Never heard of you before" they both shrugged.

"That's because I'm more famously known as Agent 15" she informed.

That was when Steve's grip loosened on her shoulders, his mouth and Nat's slightly agape in shock as they stared into the supposed eyes of 'Agent 15'. Natasha soon snapped out of her shock and came back to reality more quickly than Steve.

"Agent 15 is a myth that was created by one delusional Hydra Agent who had taken one too many hits to the head and then died not an hour later" the assassin scoffed.

"Who do you think was the one who killed him?" Hayley giggled, fingers carding through her silver locks before she popped her bubblegum bubble.

"If you are who you say you are, Agent 15 was rumoured to be a mutant and could control Gravity and transport" Steve countered.

"You literally saw me transport earlier..." she drawled.
"If you want more proof then sure" she shrugged, her eyes changed from their usual amber colour to a design that of a galaxy. Stars and different colours swirled in her eyes and with a simple snap of her fingers, the two found themselves stuck to the opposite wall.

"Yep...all the proof I need" Natasha huffed as the Gravity around them returned to normal and Hayley's eyes shifted back to Amber.

"So, who was the man who took out Fury?" 15 questioned.

"Most of the intelligence committee don't think he exists, but those who do Call him the Winter Soldier" Natasha informed, blowing her hair out of her face.
"I was on a mission protecting a man, Winter Soldier happened to be on the mission I was. Shoots right through me to get to the guy Im protecting..." she lifts her shirt slightly to reveal to scar on her abdomen.
"Bye bye Bikinis" she snarked.

"So he's a ghost story" Steve clarified.

"Pretty much" Rose shrugged.

"Well, we can't go back to the facility, it's not safe there." Natasha nodded and the other two agreed with her.

Hayley and the assassin shared a look that said it all, a smirk gracing their lips as they turned to the blonde.

"Well old man, it's time to teach you the ways of a spy and how we go on the run" 15 stated, patting the Soldiers shoulder before leaving the room.

"I think me and her will get along just fine" Tasha chuckled before leaving not long after her with Steve leaving last.

"We get to pick his outfit right?" Hayley smirked, handing the red head a piece of gum as they left the hospital.

"Of course" Romanova agreed, the two high-fiving as Steve toddled after them like a lost puppy.

"The poor sod."