Dressed to Impress

"I frickin' hate frills"

Hayley smacked at the waves of cloth that gracefully fell to to her ankles. The dress hugged her curves perfectly and the colours were spot on...it was just the frills!
Natasha and Wanda shot her sympathising glanced before the guys finally finished changing and stepped out of the jet since they got changed after the girls.
Neither of them had tied their ties.
Wonder why.

"Clint, put your tie on" Hayley ordered, a smirk slipping onto her lips as she spoke.

"I...can't" he mumbled and the silver haired girl tried to not die then and there.

Smiling, she move closer to him and took the black tie from his hand and wrapped it around his neck. Focusing on getting the knot just right, Hayley didn't notice as the archer stared down at her in awe.

"There, all done" she smiled, patting his chest before taking a step back from him to give him his space.

Pietro and Clint finally were able to look over all three of their outfits as the girls stood side by side. The boys were grinning like idiots to which caused the girls to question them.

"What? Is there something wrong?"

"Nothing, you just all look...stunning" the speedster breathed to which they smirked at before heading off to the building where the Gala was being held.

The twin Oak doors shifted open and light laughter and chatter met their ears as well as the classical sound of the orchestra.

"Stay close to one another" Clint ordered before they all separated to seek out the man with the USB drive.

Hayley made a straight line for the bar, ordering a wine and taking the glass full of red liquid into her as she looked over the gathered men and woman who were dressed so elegantly.
None of them seemed to catch her eye though, however, she seemed to catch a blonde woman's eyes as she stalked over to her.

"Can I just say that I love your dress?" The woman said, her blue eyes glimmering under the lights that were guarded by the Chandelier.

"Thank you so much! I love your shoes by the way, they are to die for" Hayley played along, acting like just another attendee of the party.

Her eyes then caught sight of the rock on her left hand and so she took a wild swing at her next guess.

"Congratulations on the engagement, he is a lucky man"

"I feel like the lucky one when I am with him but thank you" she replied sweetly, looking down at the ring on her hand as Hayley drank the last of her wine before placing the empty glass back onto the oak top of the bar.

"That's precious, I hope he treats you like a Queen"

"Do you know him?" The blonde questioned, turning her head and gesturing to a certain blonde haired archer who gazed their way, more importantly at Hayley.

"He's my body guard" Hayley lied.

"He seems to be infatuated with you"

"I am with him" Hayley breathed.

"Does he know?" The blonde chirped softly.

"He does, or at least I think he does. I love him so, I just fear telling him just in case something happens that will tear us apart" Hayley breathed.

"I see where you're coming from, a relationship amongst Agents and an Avenger at that must be hard to maintain"

She snapped her head round to the blonde to see her smiling sheepishly whilst blushing and looking into the contents of her glass.

"Follow me?" She questioned but Hayley reeled her head back in suspicion with her hands hidden behind the folds of her dress that were covered in Galaxy mist.
"I will tell you everything you want to know, please"

Hayley complied, walking side by side with the blonde up the grand stairs of the building and into a spare room.
The blonde seated herself onto the couch and Hayley sat on the one facing her.

"Start talking" 15 ordered and the blonde did.