Sceptre.

The car came speeding through, Clint firing away at anybody and anything that was moving and wasn't on their side

The car came speeding through, Clint firing away at anybody and anything that was moving and wasn't on their side. Nat's hand gripped at the steering wheel as hard as she could, Hayley sat by her side as she shot at anybody who was advancing as well as covering the red heads side. Stark then came flying in and so did Thor, taking out men up too before heading off again.

Steve came speeding in with his motorbike purring, launching his shield so it bounced of the tress and took out any hiding men before he caught the frisbee of vibranium once more. Thor blasted out a bunker and the Hulk quickly caught it, lifting it over his head before launching it and causing it to crash. Nat skidded the car towards and edge and the three jumped out, the whole group jumping out in different stances that if Hayley admitted, looked pretty badass.

Tony sped up to the base that was on high grounds, dodging incoming bullets and finding that he smacked into the building only to have a force field slightly propel him back.

"Shit!"

"Language" Steve reprimanded through the ear piece."JARVIS what's the view from upstairs?"

"The central building is protected by some kind of...energy shield. Struckers technology is well beyond any other type of Hydra base we have taken" the A.I responded, scanning over the base to get an analysis.

"Loki's sceptre must be here" Thor shouted over the noise of him taking out Hydra goons." There's no way Strucker would have been able to do what he has without it...at long last"

Nat and Hayley then threw a grenade into a bunker, watching as it blew up before speaking.

"At long last is lasting a little boys" Natasha chuckled.

"I agree with you there Nat" Hayley laughed as the two quickly took down two men.

"Yeah..." Clint trailed off, popping his head out from behind a tree and shooting down a man. "I think we lost the element of surprise"

"Wait a second, no one else if going to deal with the fact that Cap just said 'language'?" Tony questioned, shooting down a group of gathered Hydra goons on the outside stairs of the base.

"I know..." said man breathed, flipping of his motorbike and whilst mid flip, launched it as the truck where it blew up. "It just slipped out"

"Sir, the city is taking fire" JARVIS informed, Iron man dodging all bullets before shooting at them with his repulsors.

"Oh, we know Strucker isn't going to worry about civilian casualties. Send in the Iron Legion"

More bots came flying in up ahead, ready to try and sort out the riled citizens.

Clint peeped out from his hiding spot once more, shooting in the direction he heard movement only to not hear the pained cry that would confirm he had hit. So he tried again, only this time he was met with a force that sent him to the ground. Groaning, he looked up to see a man with silver hair strutting past him confidently.

"You didn't see that coming?" His voice was laced with a Russian accent as he looked down on the archer before speeding off.

Clint darted up, drawing an arrow back ready to shoot but failed to miss the bunker that shot at him and landed a hit on his side. He went down.

"Clint!" Natasha and Hayley cried, speeding over as fast as they could to see the damage done and finding out how he was.

Cap also met the speedster briefly, the man speeding past him and knocking the blondes balance who swiftly landed on his fist to prevent the fall.

"Clint's hit....somebody wanna deal with that bunker?" The red head asked irritably only for the Hulk to come lunging in and smashing it to pieces.
"Thank you" she said quietly and softly.

"We have an enhanced on the field" Steve finally said, not expecting the reply that he got.

"Oh really? You got a mutant on your side Cap." Hayley smirked, anger and determination bubbling inside of her as Thor picked Barton up and carried him of to their jet.

"Stark, we really need to get inside"

"I'm closing in" was the billionaires reply. "JARVIS, am I...closing in? You see a power source for that shield?"

"There's a pathway, in the north tower" the A.I responded.

"Good, I wanna poke it with something"

He tore through a truck, grabbing an object where he then flew up and launched it at the base with a small missile following. The shield was down.

"Drawbridge is down people" Tony called.

"The enhanced?" Thor boomed, landing on the ground not far from Steve.

"He's a blur, seems to have powers like Hayley in some sense" Roger replied.

"I will return to Barton's side, you and Hayley as well as Stark find the sceptre" Thor ordered before flying off:

"And for gosh sake watch your language"

"...that's not going away any time soon"