Five Minutes.

The two arrived at the Washington facility, landing the jet on the landing strip before they left and headed inside

Fury headed up to his office and 15 retreated to her room, her presence unnoticed as she walked through the halls dressed in brightly coloured clothing. Sometimes she questioned how oblivious SHIELD agents were.

Punching in the pass code for her room, she switched the light on upon entry and headed straight for her walk in closet. Rooting around, she finally pieced together an outfit and made her way into her bathroom.
Stripping away her clothes and peeling away her bloodied bandaged, she pulled her hair free and stepped under the hot water that spewed from the shower head.

Grabbing a bottle of coconut flavoured shampoo, she lathered it into her silver locks before rinsing and moving onto washing her skin. Once dirt and grime free, she turned the shower off and wrapped a towel around her body and another in her hair.

Seating herself on the tiles floor of the bathroom, she grabbed the first aid kit and grasped the alcohol rub that would clean her wound in her calf. Quickly cleaning and redressing the wound, she focussed on getting changed.
Pulling on her clothes and slipping on a pair of Ray bans, she exited her bathroom and her room to wander the halls of the facility.

Fury had left not long after arriving back at the Facility, supposedly having something to deal with after meeting with Rogers. That was over two ago now.

15 had wandered the halls without a single thought on what to do, amber eyes glazing over in boredom to the point where she wouldn't mind if someone actually noticed her presence.

The moon replaced the Sun and the sky was painted black as Night arrived. The air became cold and nippy, the SHIELD facility becoming more silent as many Agents retreated for the night to their rooms. 
15 had spent her day roaming the building and alone with her own thoughts and no human interaction until a voice came over hers and every other Agents Ear Piece.

"Director Fury is down" the Agent listed the address for Doctors to get there.

"I leave you for five minutes" 15 sighed.

~Time Skip~

She hadn't slept, she was too busy trying to figure out everything that was happening. Speed walking through the corridors and taking the elevator up to Fury's office since she had access, 15's mind was set with determination to figure out exactly what was going on.

The door slid open and she scanned her eyes and finger prints to enter the Directors office. Her hair and loose tank top bounced as she walked, heels clicking against the floor as she found Alexander Pierce to be Sat in the Directors seat.

"And who might you be?" The man questioned, dropping his feet from off the desk and sitting up straight as he scanned 15 over.

"I don't recall the Director informing me of your visit Mr Pierce" she stated, her body held with confidence as she stared into his eyes without her own unwavering.

"The visit was a last minute decision" the elderly man shrugged, standing from his seat and resting his hands atop of the desk.

"How did you get in here?" She questioned. 15 knew of his level clearance and she knew he could access the same amount that she and Fury could. However, she wanted to know why he was there.

"An Agent like you shouldn't be questioning my purpose in here!" He snapped.
"However...if you must know, I was informed of what has happened with Fury, I thought it'd be best if I watched over the facility until the Director gets back on his feet"

"Nicholas Fury is dead" she grit out, her eyes shielded behind her glasses so Pierce couldn't get a good read of her at the moment in time.
She stormed out before he could answer, walking past Rogers who was just about to enter and actually spared her a glance before passing the metal doors.

15 decided to wait, finally deciding that she couldn't hide in the shadows no more and that she would have to form alliances with the other Agents.
Steven Grant Rogers was first on her list.