'Here'

The tower was lively with the events of the party that was being thrown up in the common room floor

The tower was lively with the events of the party that was being thrown up in the common room floor. The pulse of the music vibrated through to the living quarters that were a floor below. That was where Hayley was.

It wasn't like last time though. She was fixing up her hair and makeup, making herself presentable even though she wasn't wearing any dress of a sort. Why? What, didn't you know? Hayley Rose despised Frills with a passion.

Her skinny jeans hugged her legs perfectly, loose crop top hanging of her frame just right with her plaids jacket and superstars to top the look off. A black beanie was on her had with her waist length silver locks curled to perfection. Her Brothers Tags were in their usual spot resting against her chest and and all her rings were on her fingers.

She took one last glance in the mirror before beckoning Chip over and adjusting his bow tie.

"Fitting like a Prince" she giggled, watching as he rubbed at his ears seemingly sheepishly.
"Let's go" she huffed, keeping care as he clambered up onto her shoulder before they transported to the common room floor.

"Bourbon on the rocks Tash"

"Shit! Hayley, what have I told you about transporting in places and not announcing your presence?!" The red scolded over the loud thumping of music.

"That one of these days I will give someone a heart attack" she sulked.

"Most likely will be Sam or Rhodes if we are honest" Tasha mumbled before getting the girl who desires drink.
"Nice outfit by the way, decided against a dress tonight?"

"C'mon Nat, you know I'm not one for dressing up"

"Yeah, I know. Chip cleaned up nicely if I say so" the assassin grinned, stroking said animal on his head before Hayley hopped of the bar to find Clint.

It was the Archer who found her. He snuck up behind her, arms wrapping around her waist as he nuzzled his face into the crook of her neck.

"Hi" she grinned, shifting in his grip to face him.

"Hey, can I just say...I think you look amazing tonight" He smiled that goofy smile of his that made her heart melt.

"You don't look too bad yourself"

"Are you gonna perform?" Clint asked, gesturing to the stage of live music that was set up where a band was currently playing even though there was a DJ as well.

"Why? Want me to?" Hayley smirked.

"Yeah, I do" he smirked back and she felt her knees go weak.

"Alright Barton, just cause you said to" Hayley grinned before stalking away from him and onto the stage where the Band had just finished a song.

She whispered something to them and they all seemed to grin before nodding and starting a song as Hayley took to the mic.

She swayed her hips to the best, eyes closed as she let the music take over her before she started to sing.

I'm sorry if I seem uninterested
Or I'm not listenin' or I'm indifferent
Truly, I ain't got no business here
But since my friends are here
I just came to kick it but really
I would rather be at home all by myself not in this room
With people who don't even care about my well-being
I don't dance, don't ask, I don't need a boyfriend
So you can go back, please enjoy your party
I'll be here, somewhere in the corner under clouds of marijuana
With this boy who's hollering I can hardly hear
Over this music I don't listen to and I don't wanna get with you
So tell my friends that I'll be over here

People began to slow dance to the music with their partners, drinks in hand as they listened to the music.

Oh oh oh here oh oh oh here oh oh oh
I ask myself what am I doing here?
Oh oh oh here oh oh oh here
And I can't wait till we can break up outta here

Excuse me if I seem a little unimpressed with this
An anti-social pessimist but usually I don't mess with this
And I know you mean only the best and
Your intentions aren't to bother me
But honestly I'd rather be
Somewhere with my people we can kick it and just listen
To some music with the message (like we usually do)
And we'll discuss our big dreams
How we plan to take over the planet
So pardon my manners, I hope you'll understand it
That I'll be here
Not there in the kitchen with the girl
Who's always gossiping about her friends
So tell them I'll be here
Right next to the boy who's throwing up 'cause
He can't take what's in his cup no more
Oh God why am I here?

She shook her head, hair swaying about as she shifted on her feet to the beat of the music.

Oh oh oh here oh oh oh here oh oh oh
I ask myself what am I doing here?
Oh oh oh here oh oh oh here
And I can't wait till we can break up outta here

Hours later congregating next to the refrigerator
Some girl's talking 'bout her haters
She ain't got none

She held her fingers up in a zero whilst shrugging her shoulders.

How did it ever come to this
I shoulda never come to this
So holla at me I'll be in the car when you're done
I'm standoffish, don't want what you're offering
And I'm done talking
Awfully sad it had to be that way

She dropped her head low, tugging at her beanie further onto her head.

So tell my people when they're ready that I'm ready
And I'm standing by the TV with my beanie low
Yo I'll be over here

She pointed to herself, gesturing that she would be where she currently was.

Oh oh oh here oh oh oh here oh oh oh
I ask myself what am I doing here?
Oh oh oh here oh oh oh here
And I can't wait till we can break up outta here

Her hips swayed, hair swinging from side to side as her grasp on the mic stand dropped as she finished the song.

Oh oh oh oh oh oh
Oh oh oh oh oh oh

The room erupted into applause and wolf whistles as she hopped back of the stage and strutted over to an awe struck Archer.

"So, I think I should get a prize" Hayley chirped smugly as ordinary music returned.

"What would you like?" Barton smirked as he eyed her up and down.

"The pleasure of calling you mine"

His arms wrapped around her waist and she was pulled flush against his hips.

"You had that pleasure since we first met"

It was official.