BubbleGum Popper.

He was out quicker then she expected, the two entering the elevator in silence as they hit the bottoms floor button

He was out quicker then she expected, the two entering the elevator in silence as they hit the bottoms floor button. Rogers looked down at her and she looked up at him, her glasses shielding her eyes so she nodded in acknowledgement.

The elevator stopped on certain floors and it began to flood with people. Rogers looked down 15 and she looked to the others, noticing the beads of sweat that rolled down some of their temples.

"Before we get started, would anyone like to get out?" Steve questioned, arching a brow at 15 to see her nod, indicating she was fighting the same cause he was as she gripped her sun glasses and discarded them to the ground. It was getting serious.

No one replied, an electric baton was swung out at Steve's face and he limboed backwards to dodge the incoming weapon. That was when chaos ensued. 15 jumped over an Agent, slamming the emergency button on the elevator to stop it moving so no other Agents would be put in danger if it stopped on another floor.

Steve threw his head up, head butting one of the agents and sending them tumbling back right into 15's awaiting fist. One down. 15 threw her elbow into a guys stomach, causing him to hunch over in pain before she threw her knee into his face and bust his nose as well as knocking him out.

Rogers grabbed one of them by the neck, choking the air out of them until they passed out and then he launched their unconscious body into another incoming Agent. The Agents then got serious.

Magnetic cuffs wrapped around one of the blondes wrists and stuck him to the metal wall of elevator. They attempted to do the same with his other wrists but 15 wasn't about to let that happen. She grasped the discarded electric baton and smashed it around the pursuing Agents head, sending him convulsing to the floor.

Rogers looked to her in amazed shock to which she gave him a breathy grin before he snatched his arm away from the wall and smashed the cuff of his wrist. The two quickly finished of the rest and the elevator began to move again. However, it stopped on another
Floor and as the door slid open, it revealed plenty more Agents feared up in Hydra Suits.

"Shit" 15 breathed, wearily scanning the group before a strong arm snaked around her waist and she felt herself being tugged.

The sound of glass shattering filled her ears and the cold of Steve shield touched her skin as the Vibranium broke their fall from over a 30 foot drop.  Steve wasted no time in getting up and pulling 15 up with him.

"What now?" She questioned.

"Dunno, I though that jump would kill us" Rogers replied to which she glared at him.

"Well you best start thinking" she sighed.

"The hospital, Nat's there and I got to pick something up" he informed.

"Good, so I will meet you there?"

She didn't give him time to reply, star filled mist encased her body and when it cleared, she was gone.
Steve looked all around in shock before sighing and picking up his shield, he began to sprint in the direction of the hospital.

~To 15~

Her boots clicked against the marble floor as she appeared in the hospital, scanning the area for a red head who she knew. The silver haired girl dodged several SHIELD agents who were flocking the Hospital but she just couldn't find Natasha. She took a stop by the vending machine, deciding to buy some bubblegum since it calmed her and, she wasn't going to lie...it was an addiction. She punched in the number of the row and watched as the spring began to spin until the packet was pushed to the bottom. Her amber eyes caught onto something else though. Behind two packets of gum, was a black USB. She wasn't going to reveal how she got the USB, but let's just say, she got it in the swiftest way possible.

With the USB resting in the inside pocket of her Leather jacket, she popped a piece of the pink gum in her mouth and began to chew just as Rogers cake barging into the Hospital in new attire. He went straight for the vending machine where 15 had just been and when he didn't find what he was looking for, she decided to make herself known.

Standing behind him and looking at him through the reflection in the glass, she blew a bubble of her gum and that was all Rogers needed to know that she had to the USB.