"can i do your makeup?"(Benny)

So I haven't seen a lot of Kenny x bebe one shots so why not make one!

Kenny sat on the girl's bed as  she vented about something Wendy did. Something about Wendy always talking about how many boys wanted her and how pretty she is.

  "Hey bebe?" "Yeah" "Can you shut up for one minute and not pull my hair out" He mentioned as he sat their in some of Bebe's clothes as she added sparkles and clips in His hair. She was currently trying to 'get a knot out of his hair' "Oh sorry ken!" She apologize and added the last clip to his hair. "Ken? Can I do you makeup?" Bebe asked and he shrugged.

Bebe turned him around to face her and smiled. And a couple of minutes later, Bebe was adding ruby red lipstick to top it off. "There! Now you look fabulous~!" She sung the last part with and smile "Thanks bebe" he said, showing off the gap that just made Bebe smile along.

"I love you Kenny" Bebe squealed and the response she got was Kenny kissing her "Love you too Babe"

~Hours later~

"KENNETH MCCORMICK DON'T YOU DARE TAKE THE CLIP OUT!" Bebe yelled at Kenny trying to take a clip out of his hair. "Sorry its just so uncomfortable Babe" He said as he rubbed his hand were bebe hit him. "Ill take it out in the morning Ken" Kenny sighed "Fine" he groaned and jumped onto Bebe's bed.

So that's that sorry its a bit short and yeah see y'all later!!!

Word count: 264